Homemade Dairy Products to Be Legally Offered in Restaurants
Amendments to the regulation for the direct sale of homemade products would allow Bulgaria's restaurants to legally offer homemade dairy products to their clients.
The amendments allow the use of mobile dairies to produce white and yellow cheese of goat, sheep and buffalo milk directly at the pasture itself, reports the daily 24 Chasa. Such dairies are a novelty in Bulgaria, but are already widely used in Switzerland.
Now some restaurants offer homemade cheese, in violation of the food safety regulations, which strictly forbid the sale of such products from unlicensed small dairy producers.
Experts expect great interest from dairy producers in the mountain regions in Bulgaria, as those dairies can be driven straight to the pasture. The control will be carried out by the regional food safety departments.
- » Bulgaria's Energoremont Signs Equipment Rehab Deal with Mini Maritsa Iztok
- » Minimum Retirement Pension Up To BGN 180
- » The Total Business Climate Indicator in Bulgaria Decreases by 0.7% for June 2017
- » Apha Research: Most of the Bulgarians Get News on Websites and Social Media Networks
- » Regional Health Inspection: Sea Water on all Beaches in Varna is Clean
- » Gas Price Will Rise by 2% as of 1st of July