Homemade Dairy Products to Be Legally Offered in Restaurants
Amendments to the regulation for the direct sale of homemade products would allow Bulgaria's restaurants to legally offer homemade dairy products to their clients.
The amendments allow the use of mobile dairies to produce white and yellow cheese of goat, sheep and buffalo milk directly at the pasture itself, reports the daily 24 Chasa. Such dairies are a novelty in Bulgaria, but are already widely used in Switzerland.
Now some restaurants offer homemade cheese, in violation of the food safety regulations, which strictly forbid the sale of such products from unlicensed small dairy producers.
Experts expect great interest from dairy producers in the mountain regions in Bulgaria, as those dairies can be driven straight to the pasture. The control will be carried out by the regional food safety departments.
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo