European Commissioner Laszlo Andor To Visit Sofia Next Week
The European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion Laszlo Andor will come on a two-day visit to Sofia next week, said the EC press office.
He will have meetings with Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, deputy prime minister Zinaida Zlatanova and the Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov.
In Parliament Andor will discuss matters of youth employment.
He will also be bestowed with the Doctor Honoris Causa title from the University of National and World Economy in Sofia.
- » Turkey's Chief Prosecutor Meets Bulgarian Justice Minister
- » Bulgaria Calls on Russia to Free Estonian Official
- » World Bank Introduces New Country Manager For Bulgaria
- » Ukraine, Donbass Rebels Agree Ceasefire
- » Rosen Plevneliev to Attend NATO Summit in Wales
- » Ukrainian Ambassador to Bulgaria Calls for Greater Consolidation, Consistency in Western Sanctions against Russia