European Commissioner Laszlo Andor To Visit Sofia Next Week
The European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion Laszlo Andor will come on a two-day visit to Sofia next week, said the EC press office.
He will have meetings with Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, deputy prime minister Zinaida Zlatanova and the Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov.
In Parliament Andor will discuss matters of youth employment.
He will also be bestowed with the Doctor Honoris Causa title from the University of National and World Economy in Sofia.
- » Ex-Foreign Min Warns against Bulgaria's Harsh Tone on Russia
- » Bulgaria's Neynski 'In Talks over Turkey Mission'
- » Foreign Ministry Has No Info about Bulgarian Officials Being Denied US Visas
- » Bulgaria Rejects Russian Allegations of Macedonia’s Partitioning
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Cooperation Agreement with Azerbaijan
- » Local Authorities in SE Europe Meeting in Bulgaria's Plovdiv