European Commissioner Laszlo Andor To Visit Sofia Next Week
The European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion Laszlo Andor will come on a two-day visit to Sofia next week, said the EC press office.
He will have meetings with Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, deputy prime minister Zinaida Zlatanova and the Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov.
In Parliament Andor will discuss matters of youth employment.
He will also be bestowed with the Doctor Honoris Causa title from the University of National and World Economy in Sofia.
- » Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva: Common history must bring together two countries, not divide them
- » Trump meets Ukraine's president, U.S. adds to Russia sanctions
- » Deputy PM Valeri Simeonov: It is better to have dialogue with Turkey
- » Prof. Anna Krasteva: Brexit manages to consolidate pro-European attitudes and reduce Euroscepticism
- » Ukrainian President Will Meet Trump on Tuesday
- » Turkey, EU to Discuss Joint Steps Against Terror