European Commissioner Laszlo Andor To Visit Sofia Next Week
The European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion Laszlo Andor will come on a two-day visit to Sofia next week, said the EC press office.
He will have meetings with Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, deputy prime minister Zinaida Zlatanova and the Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov.
In Parliament Andor will discuss matters of youth employment.
He will also be bestowed with the Doctor Honoris Causa title from the University of National and World Economy in Sofia.
- » Turkey's Erdogan To Meet Trump at White House in Mid-May
- » Ministry of Interior: There is an Increased Risk of Terrorist Activity in Europe, but No Specific Treat to Bulgaria
- » Turkey: EU Criticisms Have No Value for Us
- » EU, NATO Warn Turkey Against Escalation of Tension
- » Bulgarian MEP, French Ambassador in Spat over Remarks
- » Bulgaria's Election Body Bans Campaign Video Showing Turkish Ambassador