European Commissioner Laszlo Andor To Visit Sofia Next Week
The European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion Laszlo Andor will come on a two-day visit to Sofia next week, said the EC press office.
He will have meetings with Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, deputy prime minister Zinaida Zlatanova and the Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov.
In Parliament Andor will discuss matters of youth employment.
He will also be bestowed with the Doctor Honoris Causa title from the University of National and World Economy in Sofia.
- » Ex US Ambassador to Bulgaria Quits as OSCE Envoy, Moves to Russian Law Firm
- » Bulgaria, 15 Other Countries To Seek New Deal on Arms Control With Russia
- » Bulgaria's President Starts Moldova Visit Tuesday
- » US Embassy 'Looks Forward to Working with Rumen Radev'
- » Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
- » Bulgaria's PM Congratulates Donald Trump on Election Victory