Gun Battles in Mariupol, 8 Pro-Russian Separatists Reportedly Killed
Gun battles between pro-Russian separatists and Ukrainian security forces took place in the port town of Mariupol in Ukraine, report local media.
According to them the separatists attacked the Interior Ministry building in the town, but were repelled by the special battalion “Azov” and local security forces. Eight separatists were reportedly killed.
Local hospitals report of several wounded people.
Meanwhile, a fire destroyed underground electricity cables of the television center in Kiev early this morning.
There is no official cause of the fire, but the deputy head of the National security council Victoria Syumar claims it was a Russian sabotage, reports the Ukrainian news agency Unian. According to her, the saboteurs tried to break into the TV tower, but couldn't, as security has been stepped up. Later they set the underground cables on fire with a Molotov cocktail.
- » Saudi Arabia Evacuates Diplomats While Continuing Airstrikes on Yemen
- » 17 People Killed as Somali Troops Regain Control of Occupied Hotel
- » Israel to Unfreeze Tax Transfers to Palestine
- » Germanwings Co-pilot Wanted to Make His Name Known Worldwide
- » Germanwings Co-pilot Hid Mental Illness from Employer - Prosecutors
- » Turkish President Erdogan Pledges Support for Saudi Arabia Military Operation
Some of the Western News is saying that the Police Station under attack in Mariupol was under Police control and that the Police there supported the pro democracy referendum protestors.
One Police man was killed and local residents say he was on the side of the protestors.
So the illegal Kiev government is attacking Police stations every day the Kiev facists are acting more and more like a milatry junta following examples like Syria.
Kiev is shooting at civilians with tanks!!
do something Putin!!! :(