Sports Goods Chain Decathlon Plans More Stores in Bulgaria
The French sports goods retail chain Decathlon plans to open two more stores in Bulgaria, reports the business daily Capital Daily.
Currently the company has two stores in Sofia and is planning imminent expansion in Plovdiv and Varna. The plans of a third store in Sofia and a first one in Burgas also remain, but the company hasn't set a time frame yet.
The store in Plovdiv will most likely be ready by the end of the year and the one in Varna – this summer.
- » Belgian Far-Right Politician Accuses Muslims of Creating Tension
- » Turkey Insists 'Won't Stay' in Syria's Afrin
- » Bulgarians Bought Less Beer in 2017
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » Mostly Cloudy Today with Light Rain in Many Areas
- » An Extra Half Degree of Global Warming Could Displace 5 Million People