Sports Goods Chain Decathlon Plans More Stores in Bulgaria
The French sports goods retail chain Decathlon plans to open two more stores in Bulgaria, reports the business daily Capital Daily.
Currently the company has two stores in Sofia and is planning imminent expansion in Plovdiv and Varna. The plans of a third store in Sofia and a first one in Burgas also remain, but the company hasn't set a time frame yet.
The store in Plovdiv will most likely be ready by the end of the year and the one in Varna – this summer.
- » Bulgaria's Energoremont Signs Equipment Rehab Deal with Mini Maritsa Iztok
- » Minimum Retirement Pension Up To BGN 180
- » The Total Business Climate Indicator in Bulgaria Decreases by 0.7% for June 2017
- » Apha Research: Most of the Bulgarians Get News on Websites and Social Media Networks
- » Regional Health Inspection: Sea Water on all Beaches in Varna is Clean
- » Gas Price Will Rise by 2% as of 1st of July