Sports Goods Chain Decathlon Plans More Stores in Bulgaria
The French sports goods retail chain Decathlon plans to open two more stores in Bulgaria, reports the business daily Capital Daily.
Currently the company has two stores in Sofia and is planning imminent expansion in Plovdiv and Varna. The plans of a third store in Sofia and a first one in Burgas also remain, but the company hasn't set a time frame yet.
The store in Plovdiv will most likely be ready by the end of the year and the one in Varna – this summer.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 22nd in World Wine Production
- » Railway Forum 2016 Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Debt At BGN 23.048 B
- » First Sections of North Stream 2 To Be Ready in November
- » Bulgaria MPs Set Up Committee to Investigate Fuels Market, Bobov Dol Mine
- » Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically Only As Of 2017