Sports Goods Chain Decathlon Plans More Stores in Bulgaria
The French sports goods retail chain Decathlon plans to open two more stores in Bulgaria, reports the business daily Capital Daily.
Currently the company has two stores in Sofia and is planning imminent expansion in Plovdiv and Varna. The plans of a third store in Sofia and a first one in Burgas also remain, but the company hasn't set a time frame yet.
The store in Plovdiv will most likely be ready by the end of the year and the one in Varna – this summer.
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: BNB Not Willing to Discuss Options to Restructure Corpbank
- » Bulgaria's Varna Registers Higher Revenues, Fewer Tourists in Summer 2014
- » President Plevneliev to Open 10th World Meeting of Bulgarian Media
- » Kozloduy NPP Transferred BGN 7 M to Westinghouse under Upgrade Program for Units 5, 6
- » Russian Bank To Acquire Bank Victoria?
- » Bulgarian Employers, Trade Unions, Decry Lobby Groups in Energy Board