Consumer Optimism in Bulgaria Rises
The consumer confidence in Bulgaria in April rose by 4.8 points, compared to January, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
The increase is more pronounced in the villages – 5.4 points and lower in the towns and cities – 4.6 points.
The NSI data shows that the consumer optimism slowly increases in the past 12 months.
- » The American Comedian Jerry Lewis Died
- » NIMH: Day Temperatures To Go Down
- » A Man Driving Stolen Vehicle Crashed into an Airport near Reykjavik
- » 49 Years Since Tanks Rolled in to End Prague Spring
- » Nationalists Attacked a Mosque in Granada
- » A Specialized Team in Burgas Destroyed the Naval Mine Near the 'Coral' Beach