Consumer Optimism in Bulgaria Rises
The consumer confidence in Bulgaria in April rose by 4.8 points, compared to January, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
The increase is more pronounced in the villages – 5.4 points and lower in the towns and cities – 4.6 points.
The NSI data shows that the consumer optimism slowly increases in the past 12 months.
- » 118 Workplace Deaths, 2807 Occupational Injuries Registered in Bulgaria in 2014
- » Eco Ministry Advises Tsarevo Authorities on Removing Concrete along Sand Dunes
- » UN Children's Fund Opens Youth Center in Bulgaria's Sliven
- » Fifth Edition of Chicago Folklore Festival Brings Bulgarians Closer to Home
- » 61% of Bulgarians Have Not Heard of Armenian Genocide in Ottoman Empire
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister