Consumer Optimism in Bulgaria Rises
The consumer confidence in Bulgaria in April rose by 4.8 points, compared to January, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
The increase is more pronounced in the villages – 5.4 points and lower in the towns and cities – 4.6 points.
The NSI data shows that the consumer optimism slowly increases in the past 12 months.
- » Bulgarians See Politics, Hospitals, Customs as 'Most Corrupt' - Poll
- » Pope Francis Donates Funding for Basilica in Bulgaria's First Capital
- » Night/Plovdiv to Feature Dozens of Events on September 23-24
- » Bulgaria Granted Humanitarian Status to Ansbach Attacker in 2013
- » Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson to Open Plovdiv Salon of Arts in September
- » Motorway Crash Injures 21 Migrants in Bulgaria