Consumer Optimism in Bulgaria Rises
The consumer confidence in Bulgaria in April rose by 4.8 points, compared to January, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
The increase is more pronounced in the villages – 5.4 points and lower in the towns and cities – 4.6 points.
The NSI data shows that the consumer optimism slowly increases in the past 12 months.
- » More than 33 000 Bulgarians Moved to Live in Villages in Past Year
- » 30 % of Bulgarians Have Confidence in Coalition Government – Gallup
- » UNICEF Launches Exhibition to Assist Children of Nepal
- » Authorities Declare State of Emergency in Bulgaria's Mezdra Due to Rain, Floods
- » Sun, Rain and Hails To Take Over Bulgaria
- » Ethnic Clashes Raise Turmoil in Bulgaria’s Village of Garmen