Consumer Optimism in Bulgaria Rises
The consumer confidence in Bulgaria in April rose by 4.8 points, compared to January, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
The increase is more pronounced in the villages – 5.4 points and lower in the towns and cities – 4.6 points.
The NSI data shows that the consumer optimism slowly increases in the past 12 months.
- » Banker Tsvetan Vasilev 'Feeling Betrayed by Everybody'
- » 19% of Bulgarians Paid No Health Insurance Contributions in 2013
- » Serbian Court Places Tsvetan Vasilev Under Recognizance Order
- » Fresh Threats Directed at KTB's Vasilev, His Lawyer Says
- » Two Million Bulgarians Complain of Excessive Noise Exposure
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods