147 Bulgarians Declare Income of Over BGN 1M in 2013
Bulgarian millionaires have made a total of BGN 305.3M in 2013, according to National Revenue Agency's data.
There are 147 individuals who have filed declarations of their income for over BGN 1M during the latest tax campaign, Money.bg informs citing data provided by the NRA.
A total of BGN 114M was earned through labor relations, followed by BGN 71M from business and BGN 55M from capital transfer.
The profile of the Bulgarian who has declared the highest income in 2013, is of a 49-year-old man from the capital city of Sofia with annual income higher than BGN 6M.
According to the tax declarations processed so far, the highest density of millionaires is in Sofia – 66, followed by Varna with 15 and Burgas with 11. There is only one woman in the Top 10 list.
- » Bulgaria Advises Travellers to Carry Enough Cash During Greece's Bank Holiday
- » Greece's Banking Restrictions 'Not to Affect Bulgaria'
- » Bulgarians Working Abroad Sent Home Remittances Totaling USD 1.72 B in 2014
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Lifting of Bank Secrecy at Second Reading
- » S&P warns of Possible Downgrades in SEE over Greek Crisis
- » Austrian Bank Hypo Noe Gruppe Opens Office in Sofia
166? One only has to see the number of über expensive cars in Bulgaria to know the true figure of millionaires in the country is at least 10 times higher, but as our government and civil servants are so incompetent dont expect the tax revenues to rise.