147 Bulgarians Declare Income of Over BGN 1M in 2013
Bulgarian millionaires have made a total of BGN 305.3M in 2013, according to National Revenue Agency's data.
There are 147 individuals who have filed declarations of their income for over BGN 1M during the latest tax campaign, Money.bg informs citing data provided by the NRA.
A total of BGN 114M was earned through labor relations, followed by BGN 71M from business and BGN 55M from capital transfer.
The profile of the Bulgarian who has declared the highest income in 2013, is of a 49-year-old man from the capital city of Sofia with annual income higher than BGN 6M.
According to the tax declarations processed so far, the highest density of millionaires is in Sofia – 66, followed by Varna with 15 and Burgas with 11. There is only one woman in the Top 10 list.
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt to GDP Ratio Unchanged from July, at 28.4%
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank Moves to Improve Supervisory Role
- » Bulgarian Minister to Seek Upward Revision of Interior’s Budget by BGN 21.3 M
- » Bulgaria's FinMin Expects Budget Surplus of BGN 627 M at End of September
- » Bulgarian C-Bank's Supervision Dept. Director General Kordovska Resigns
- » Bulgaria Moves to Adopt IMF’s Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus
166? One only has to see the number of über expensive cars in Bulgaria to know the true figure of millionaires in the country is at least 10 times higher, but as our government and civil servants are so incompetent dont expect the tax revenues to rise.