Grigor Dimitrov to Play Berdych in Madrid Masters
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov will face Tomas Berdych in the third round of the Madrid Masters on Thursday afternoon.
After a difficult 3-set win over Marius Copil on Wednesday, Dimitrov's task will not get any easier when he goes up against the world number 6 from Czech Republic. Perhaps one reassuring note will be the fact that Dimitrov has beaten his opponent in their previous 2 encounters. Their last meeting was in Miami in 2012, where the Bulgarian won in three sets.
A win over Berdych would put Dimitrov in the quarterfinals, where he will most likely play against the world number one Rafael Nadal, should the Spaniard beat Jarko Nieminen.
- » Fulham Sign Bulgarian Defender Bodurov
- » First Bulgarian Climber Conquers K2
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Skip Tournament in Washington Over Illness
- » Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery