Grigor Dimitrov to Play Berdych in Madrid Masters
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov will face Tomas Berdych in the third round of the Madrid Masters on Thursday afternoon.
After a difficult 3-set win over Marius Copil on Wednesday, Dimitrov's task will not get any easier when he goes up against the world number 6 from Czech Republic. Perhaps one reassuring note will be the fact that Dimitrov has beaten his opponent in their previous 2 encounters. Their last meeting was in Miami in 2012, where the Bulgarian won in three sets.
A win over Berdych would put Dimitrov in the quarterfinals, where he will most likely play against the world number one Rafael Nadal, should the Spaniard beat Jarko Nieminen.
- » Seven Medals for Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics in Tashkent
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
- » Madrid Derby In The Semifinals Of the Champions League
- » Grigor Dimitrov With 4th Following Loss
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in World Ice Hockey Championship Division III
- » Grigor Dimitrov With Poor Start of Red Court Season