Bulgarian Households Spend BGN 6 For Cultural Events
A Bulgarian household spends an average of BGN 6 per year for theater, cinema and concerts, shows a study of the Observatory for economy of culture.
The residents of Sofia spend an average of BGN 13 per year.
At the same time, the sum spent for cable and satellite TV subscriptions has increased from BGN 96 in 2008 to BGN 107 in 2012.
In 2008 a household has spent BGN 14 for books, while in 2012 the sum increased to BGN 17. The Sofia residents spent BGN 26 for literature.
- » Sting will Sing Twice in Plovdiv Next Year
- » Oscars: Reality Meets Dark Comedy in Bulgaria's 'Glory'
- » UNESCO Adds Rebetiko to its Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- » "Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices " with a New Single (Video)
- » In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
- » Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is Going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi