Bulgarian Households Spend BGN 6 For Cultural Events
A Bulgarian household spends an average of BGN 6 per year for theater, cinema and concerts, shows a study of the Observatory for economy of culture.
The residents of Sofia spend an average of BGN 13 per year.
At the same time, the sum spent for cable and satellite TV subscriptions has increased from BGN 96 in 2008 to BGN 107 in 2012.
In 2008 a household has spent BGN 14 for books, while in 2012 the sum increased to BGN 17. The Sofia residents spent BGN 26 for literature.
- » SOLAR SUMMER Festival in Bulgaria Canceled Over Measures Against Loud Music
- » Some of the Most Ancient Vietnamese Rituals will be Presented on 18th August in Sofia
- » Leonardo DiCaprio will Play Leonardo da Vinci
- » Bulgarian Lyuba Lukova Creates Unique Graphic Design Creations in Atlanta Design Museum
- » Garden Bazaar of Arts and Creative Crafts Conquered Borisova Garden During the Weekend
- » New Movie Theater Opens Doors in Kardzhali After 10-year Break