Bulgarian Households Spend BGN 6 For Cultural Events
A Bulgarian household spends an average of BGN 6 per year for theater, cinema and concerts, shows a study of the Observatory for economy of culture.
The residents of Sofia spend an average of BGN 13 per year.
At the same time, the sum spent for cable and satellite TV subscriptions has increased from BGN 96 in 2008 to BGN 107 in 2012.
In 2008 a household has spent BGN 14 for books, while in 2012 the sum increased to BGN 17. The Sofia residents spent BGN 26 for literature.
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Exhibition of Pulitzer-Winning Bulgarian Photographer Opens in Sofia
- » Azerbaijan's First Lady to Unveil Open-Air Museum in Veliko Tarnovo on Thursday
- » Sofia to Host Brick Roads Music Festival Again in October
- » Varna Hosting Annual Animated Film Fest