Bulgarian Households Spend BGN 6 For Cultural Events
A Bulgarian household spends an average of BGN 6 per year for theater, cinema and concerts, shows a study of the Observatory for economy of culture.
The residents of Sofia spend an average of BGN 13 per year.
At the same time, the sum spent for cable and satellite TV subscriptions has increased from BGN 96 in 2008 to BGN 107 in 2012.
In 2008 a household has spent BGN 14 for books, while in 2012 the sum increased to BGN 17. The Sofia residents spent BGN 26 for literature.
- » Bulgaria will Participate with a Band at the Eurovision (Video)
- » The National Gallery at the Age of 70
- » 22nd Sofia International Film Festival 7-18-29 March 2018
- » The Underground Youth Live in Sofia
- » Alter Ego Exhibition Opening
- » The Italian Аmbassador Presents an Exhibition in the Ethnographic Museum in Sofia