Bruce Willis, Wife Emma Welcome a Daughter
Hollywood star Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming have welcomed another daughter.
The actor and his wife had a baby girl named Evelyn Penn on May 5 in Los Angeles, his rep confirmed to the media.
"Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully," his rep said in a statement. "The couple, who've been married for five years, are overjoyed about the newest member of their family."
This is the Willis' second daughter. Their oldest, Mabel Ray, is 2. Bruce Willis also has three adult daughters with his ex-wife, Demi Moore.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne