National Security Service Officer Commits Suicide with Personal Weapon
32-year-old Momchil Todorov, an officer of Bulgaria's National Security Service, shot himself to death with his personal weapon.
The incident happened at around 9 pm on Wednesday, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The dead body of the man was found in the basement of a block of flats in Nishava street in Sofia's Beli Brezi district.
The case is being handled by the military prosecuting authority.
- » Car Hits Bulgarian Schoolgirl at Pedestrian Crossing in Italy
- » Bulgaria’s Tarnovo Constitution Exhibited for 1st Time at President’s Office in Sofia
- » Massive Queues Reported at Bulgarian-Turkish Border Crossing Points
- » Lift Set on Fire Hours Before Start of Bansko Ski World Cup
- » Subway Section to Sofia Airport to be Launched in early April
- » 600 000 People in Bulgaria are Working Poor – Trade Union