National Security Service Officer Commits Suicide with Personal Weapon
32-year-old Momchil Todorov, an officer of Bulgaria's National Security Service, shot himself to death with his personal weapon.
The incident happened at around 9 pm on Wednesday, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The dead body of the man was found in the basement of a block of flats in Nishava street in Sofia's Beli Brezi district.
The case is being handled by the military prosecuting authority.
- » India Rail Accident Kills 10
- » 3.1-Magnitute Earthquake Registered in Bulgaria, Near Strazhitsa
- » Bulgarian Film Won an International Prize at Sarajevo Film Festival
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Huge Tree Falls on Car in Sofia
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH