National Security Service Officer Commits Suicide with Personal Weapon
32-year-old Momchil Todorov, an officer of Bulgaria's National Security Service, shot himself to death with his personal weapon.
The incident happened at around 9 pm on Wednesday, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The dead body of the man was found in the basement of a block of flats in Nishava street in Sofia's Beli Brezi district.
The case is being handled by the military prosecuting authority.
- » Refugee Center in Bulgaria’s Kovatchevtsi Faces Closure
- » Sofia City Courts Acquits Activists For Painting Monument
- » Archaeological Excavations At Perperikon To Continue Next Year
- » Sofia History Museum To Host European Heritage Days
- » Sofia Metro To Reach Airport In April
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film