National Security Service Officer Commits Suicide with Personal Weapon
32-year-old Momchil Todorov, an officer of Bulgaria's National Security Service, shot himself to death with his personal weapon.
The incident happened at around 9 pm on Wednesday, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The dead body of the man was found in the basement of a block of flats in Nishava street in Sofia's Beli Brezi district.
The case is being handled by the military prosecuting authority.
- » Bulgaria Marks 95 Years of Neuilly Treaty after WWI
- » UNESCO Adds Production of Chiprovtsi Carpets to ‘Intangible Heritage’ List
- » Bulgarian Parliament Boosts Healthcare Budget with BGN 100 M
- » Bulgarian TPP Carries Highest Pollution Cost in Europe
- » Google, bTV 'Best Brands in Bulgaria'
- » Bulgaria Deputy PM Calls for Minumum Wage Increase in 2015