National Security Service Officer Commits Suicide with Personal Weapon
32-year-old Momchil Todorov, an officer of Bulgaria's National Security Service, shot himself to death with his personal weapon.
The incident happened at around 9 pm on Wednesday, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The dead body of the man was found in the basement of a block of flats in Nishava street in Sofia's Beli Brezi district.
The case is being handled by the military prosecuting authority.
- » Robbie Williams to Perform With His Father at Bulgaria's Spirit of Burgas
- » Bulgaria Will Have World's Most Rapidly Shrinking Population in Next 35 Years - UN
- » Thracian Treasures Return to Bulgaria After Exhibition in Louvre
- » Temperatures in Bulgaria to Exceed 40 Degrees as Heat Wave Reaches Its Peak
- » Youth Unemployment in Bulgaria Drops to 17.7% in 2014
- » Bulgarian Air Force Pilatus PC-12 Safely Lands on Belly, No Injuries Reported