New Bill to Stimulate Foreign Investment, Economy Minister
Bulgaria's government is preparing a new bill for attracting foreign investment, the country's Minister of Economy Dragomir Stoynev revealed.
"The goal of this bill is to reduce bureaucracy and give businesses more flexibility", Minister Stoynev said, quoted by Investor.bg. He added that the draft bill is nearly ready and remains to be discussed with the business sector before entering Parliament for approval.
Stoynev assured that the new bill is designed to maintain the preferable conditions of Bulgaria for foreign investors, mainly the low corporate taxes and the stable financial climate.
Although direct foreign investment grew in 2013, its level was less than the target set by the government, the Minister added.
- » The Price of Bitcoin Traded Near its All-time High.
- » How to Best Manage Your Business Expense Records
- » Wizz Air Opens 28th Base in Varna
- » Why Trading with Other Countries or Interstate is Good for Your Business
- » Germany ‘to Ban All Arms Shipment to Turkey’
- » Body of Salvador Dali Exhumed For Paternity Test