Tonnes of Beer Spill on Bulgarian Main Road After Truck Tips Over
Several tonnes of beer have spilled causing a traffic congestion on the main road between Bulgaria's cities of Plovdiv and Pazardzhik after a truck toppled over, Wednesday.
Thousands of bottles of beer have caused a traffic jam after breaking and forming foam puddles, Btv news reports. The cleaning of the mess took about an hour. The truck driver has declined to comment on the incident which presumably was caused by the badly secured truck body, which has tipped over.
Despite the traffic jam, the smell of beer has provoked positive reactions among drivers who patiently waited for their turn to pass, Btv news informed.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Pioneering Maritime Archaeology in Black Sea
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission