Tonnes of Beer Spill on Bulgarian Main Road After Truck Tips Over
Several tonnes of beer have spilled causing a traffic congestion on the main road between Bulgaria's cities of Plovdiv and Pazardzhik after a truck toppled over, Wednesday.
Thousands of bottles of beer have caused a traffic jam after breaking and forming foam puddles, Btv news reports. The cleaning of the mess took about an hour. The truck driver has declined to comment on the incident which presumably was caused by the badly secured truck body, which has tipped over.
Despite the traffic jam, the smell of beer has provoked positive reactions among drivers who patiently waited for their turn to pass, Btv news informed.
- » Earthquake Jolts Romania’s Vrancea, Tremor Felt in Bulgaria’s Ruse
- » Bulgaria, World Prepare to Switch Off for Earth Hour
- » Bulgaria Switches to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday
- » Bulgaria’s Vidin Terminates Waste Collection, Disposal Contract with Concessionaire
- » Liberian-Registered Ship Impounded at Varna Port After Unpaid Debt
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers Greet Bulgarian Audience Prior to May Performance