Tonnes of Beer Spill on Bulgarian Main Road After Truck Tips Over
Several tonnes of beer have spilled causing a traffic congestion on the main road between Bulgaria's cities of Plovdiv and Pazardzhik after a truck toppled over, Wednesday.
Thousands of bottles of beer have caused a traffic jam after breaking and forming foam puddles, Btv news reports. The cleaning of the mess took about an hour. The truck driver has declined to comment on the incident which presumably was caused by the badly secured truck body, which has tipped over.
Despite the traffic jam, the smell of beer has provoked positive reactions among drivers who patiently waited for their turn to pass, Btv news informed.
- » Roma People in Garmen Refuse Social Assistance
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen