Tonnes of Beer Spill on Bulgarian Main Road After Truck Tips Over
Several tonnes of beer have spilled causing a traffic congestion on the main road between Bulgaria's cities of Plovdiv and Pazardzhik after a truck toppled over, Wednesday.
Thousands of bottles of beer have caused a traffic jam after breaking and forming foam puddles, Btv news reports. The cleaning of the mess took about an hour. The truck driver has declined to comment on the incident which presumably was caused by the badly secured truck body, which has tipped over.
Despite the traffic jam, the smell of beer has provoked positive reactions among drivers who patiently waited for their turn to pass, Btv news informed.
- » Enrique Iglesias to Hold First Individual Concert in Bulgaria on December 14
- » Bulgarian Invents Watch Capable of Translating Words in Two Seconds
- » England-to-Turkey Flight Diverts to Sofia Due to ‘Allegedly Drunk Passenger’
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover Ancient Town Hall near Petrich
- » SE Europe's Largest Observatory Facing Closure over Lack of Funding
- » Varna to Host 11th World Animated Film Festival