Tonnes of Beer Spill on Bulgarian Main Road After Truck Tips Over
Several tonnes of beer have spilled causing a traffic congestion on the main road between Bulgaria's cities of Plovdiv and Pazardzhik after a truck toppled over, Wednesday.
Thousands of bottles of beer have caused a traffic jam after breaking and forming foam puddles, Btv news reports. The cleaning of the mess took about an hour. The truck driver has declined to comment on the incident which presumably was caused by the badly secured truck body, which has tipped over.
Despite the traffic jam, the smell of beer has provoked positive reactions among drivers who patiently waited for their turn to pass, Btv news informed.
- » Just 10% of Disabled in Bulgaria Employed
- » Orban Drives Out Central European University
- » Movies About Claude Mone, Picasso, Joseph Brodsky During This Year 'Master of Art' Festival
- » Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients
- » MIHALKOVO: the Only Company For Naturally Aerated Water in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks World Theater Day with Ikar Awards