Bulgarian Revenue Agency: Fines Loom over Undeclared Taxes
Bulgaria's tax collecting authorities will issue warning calls starting Wednesday for citizens who have not submitted their tax declarations for 2013.
The deadline for submitting tax declarations was April 30. Those who have not done so or filled in the form incorrectly will be subjected to fines after a 7-day warning period, the National Revenue Agency revealed for Nova TV. Minor errors in the declaration forms will not be sanctioned.
The final measures against those who do not submit their declarations and pay the owed amount would be freezing their salaries or other assets.
- » Bulgarian National Bank Reports Increase in Bank Deposits
- » Bulgaria's State Debt Rose by BGN 1 B in June
- » BNB Governor Ivan Iskrov Ready to Resign
- » Smartphones, Tablets in Top 5 Purchases On Deferred Payments
- » Bulgaria with Second Lowest Debt-to-GDP Ratio in EU in Q1, 2014
- » New Amendments Introduced to Consumer Credit Act