Bulgarian Revenue Agency: Fines Loom over Undeclared Taxes
Bulgaria's tax collecting authorities will issue warning calls starting Wednesday for citizens who have not submitted their tax declarations for 2013.
The deadline for submitting tax declarations was April 30. Those who have not done so or filled in the form incorrectly will be subjected to fines after a 7-day warning period, the National Revenue Agency revealed for Nova TV. Minor errors in the declaration forms will not be sanctioned.
The final measures against those who do not submit their declarations and pay the owed amount would be freezing their salaries or other assets.
- » A Protest Against the Limitation of Cash Payments in Sofia
- » Inflation in Bulgaria Reaches 1.1% Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Bulgarian Exports to the EU Increased by 11.3% in the Period Between January-June 2017
- » Average Monthly Insured Income For the Country in July 2017 is BGN 811.75
- » In the Period January - July 2017 the Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Increased by 18.9%
- » GDP in the Second Quarter of 2017 Increased by 0.7% in the EU-28