Bulgarian Revenue Agency: Fines Loom over Undeclared Taxes
Bulgaria's tax collecting authorities will issue warning calls starting Wednesday for citizens who have not submitted their tax declarations for 2013.
The deadline for submitting tax declarations was April 30. Those who have not done so or filled in the form incorrectly will be subjected to fines after a 7-day warning period, the National Revenue Agency revealed for Nova TV. Minor errors in the declaration forms will not be sanctioned.
The final measures against those who do not submit their declarations and pay the owed amount would be freezing their salaries or other assets.
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt to GDP Ratio Unchanged from July, at 28.4%
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank Moves to Improve Supervisory Role
- » Bulgarian Minister to Seek Upward Revision of Interior’s Budget by BGN 21.3 M
- » Bulgaria's FinMin Expects Budget Surplus of BGN 627 M at End of September
- » Bulgarian C-Bank's Supervision Dept. Director General Kordovska Resigns
- » Bulgaria Moves to Adopt IMF’s Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus