Bulgarian Revenue Agency: Fines Loom over Undeclared Taxes
Bulgaria's tax collecting authorities will issue warning calls starting Wednesday for citizens who have not submitted their tax declarations for 2013.
The deadline for submitting tax declarations was April 30. Those who have not done so or filled in the form incorrectly will be subjected to fines after a 7-day warning period, the National Revenue Agency revealed for Nova TV. Minor errors in the declaration forms will not be sanctioned.
The final measures against those who do not submit their declarations and pay the owed amount would be freezing their salaries or other assets.
- » Sofia Airport Reports 16 % Increase in Passenger Numbers in May
- » FDI in Bulgaria Drops 45% Y/Y in January-April 2016
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Publish Currency Exchange Rates by 6 p.m. on Workdays
- » Average Monthly Insurable Income in Bulgaria Was BGN 740.85 in Year to April 30
- » Former PM Oresharski Warns of Possible Greek-style Debt Crisis in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Banks Are Stable, PM Borisov Tells Greek C-Bank Chief Stournaras