Bulgarian Revenue Agency: Fines Loom over Undeclared Taxes
Bulgaria's tax collecting authorities will issue warning calls starting Wednesday for citizens who have not submitted their tax declarations for 2013.
The deadline for submitting tax declarations was April 30. Those who have not done so or filled in the form incorrectly will be subjected to fines after a 7-day warning period, the National Revenue Agency revealed for Nova TV. Minor errors in the declaration forms will not be sanctioned.
The final measures against those who do not submit their declarations and pay the owed amount would be freezing their salaries or other assets.
- » FinMin: Bulgaria Realises Its Unpreparedness for Euro
- » Finance Minister Expects Bulgaria to Record Surplus in January
- » Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Greek Banks In Bulgaria are Safe
- » Dimitar Kostov Nominated to Head Bulgaria's C-Bank Supervision Dept
- » Illegal Trade in Fuels Costs Bulgaria Over BGN 1 B
- » Deputy Governor of Bulgarian National Bank Dismissed by Parliament