Bulgaria Attracts Arab Tourists at International Exhibition in Dubai
Bulgaria has proven to be an attractive destination for high-spending Arab tourists during the Arabian Travel Market in Dubai.
The exhibition held between May 5-8, 2014 is the most important international tourism event for professionals in the Middle East, Bulgaria's Ministry of Economy and Energy informed.
The Ministry has organized the second Bulgarian participation in the international exhibition. Besides the organizers, the event was attended by representatives of hotel International in the Golden Sands resort, the companies Travel TSH, Profi Tours and Orange Tour. The municipalities of Varna, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Stambolovo will present a joint project for local tourism development, financed with EU funds under the Regional Development Ministry program.
During the Arabian Travel Market in Dubai, Bulgaria has presented the excellent conditions for sea, spa and wellness holidays, for a variety of family holidays in luxury hotels, as well as for leisure tourism, the Economy Ministry official statement said. Arab tourists and business partners were attracted by the excellent climate and the beautiful nature in the country.
Bulgaria's Consul General in Dubai Angel Kalinov has also participated in the international exhibition.
- » Bulgarian Hotel, Restaurant Owners Urge Eased Visa Regime for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
- » Sofia Expects 7-10% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Predicts Tough Summer Season
- » Bulgaria Starts Major Tourism Promotion Drive via European TV Channels
- » Over 700 000 Germans Visited Bulgaria for Tourism Purposes in 2014 - Minister