Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgaria President Says Support for Macedonia 'Not Unconditional'
- » Norway Closing Embassy in Sofia to Tighten Up Budget
- » PM Borisov: Turkey Is Saving Bulgaria, Europe from Refugee Wave
- » Donald Tusk, Boyko Borisov to Meet in Bulgaria for Talks on Refugee Crisis
- » Albania’s President Bujar Nishani Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit
- » Bulgaria Confirms Readiness to Work Toward Achieving Council of Europe’s Goals