Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Starts U.S. Visit with Meetings on Energy, Trade
- » No Bulgarian Citizens Hurt in Munich Shooting, Consul General Tells PM
- » Bulgaria Meets Canada’s Conditions for Visa Waiver – PM Borisov
- » Bulgaria, U.S. Discuss Exchange of Information on Organised Crime, Terrorism
- » Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Ranks 3rd in First Vote for Next UN Chief
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister to Discuss Defense, Security, Energy on U.S. Visit