Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia
- » Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria
- » Hoyt Yee: Stability and Development of the Balkans Are Extremely Important