Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Boris Johnson Discusses European Security with Bulgaria FM
- » Bulgaria Cannot React to Turkish President's 'Wideness of Heart' - FM
- » EU Sets Deadline for Belgium To Overcome Walloon Resistance to CETA
- » Iraqi PM Declines Offer of Turkish Help in Battle for Mosul
- » Canada Abolishes Visas for Bulgarians As Of December 1, 2017
- » Donald Tusk: Russia's Strategy Is To Weaken EU