Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgaria Reopens Commercial Service in Macedonia
- » Putin Appointed a New Ambassador in the US
- » Johannes Hahn: 'EU Should Change its Approach Towards Turkey'
- » Bulgarian-Romanian Working Meeting Will Discuss the Need of Dunabe Bridge 3
- » Bulgaria Willing to Expand Cooperation With South Korea in Culture and Education
- » Serbia Withdrew All Its Diplomats From Skopje