Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgaria, China to Boost Cooperation in Education
- » PM: Bulgaria Could Play Important Role in Improving Europe-China Connectivity
- » Bulgaria Interested in ‘Fast De-escalation’ of Russia-Turkey Tensions
- » Bulgarian Ambassador in Ankara: Worsened Russia-Turkey Ties Could Increase Refugee Wave
- » Bulgaria 'Ready to Help France' for Quick Solution of Syria Crisis
- » Russia Urges Bulgaria to Refrain from 'Ill-Grounded' Claims