Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgaria President: It Is Better to Have Economic Crisis than Historic Shame
- » President to Attend Holocaust Remembrance Ceremonies in Poland, Czech Republic
- » Two Bulgarian Nationals Arrested in Libya for Alleged Smuggling
- » Bulgaria, Switzerland Shake Hands on Cooperation Agreement Worth CHF 76 M
- » Bulgaria Continues to Back Russia Sanctions despite Disadvantages for Exporters
- » Bulgaria’s PM Reiterates Support for Macedonia’s Bid to Join NATO, EU