Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgaria’s President to Attend 10th Asia-Europe Meeting in Milan
- » Government Dismisses Bulgaria's Honorary Consul In Ukraine
- » Bulgaria’s President: Gas Is Not a Weapon
- » Swiss Aid for Bulgaira to Reach EUR 63 M
- » Bulgaria to Seek Partial Introduction of Swiss Vocational Training
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Begins 2-Day Visit to Switzerland