Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO
- » Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO, Bulgarian PM Says
- » Bulgaria, Montenegro to Boost Cooperation in Culture
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, Turkey’s President to Arrange Meeting to Discuss Energy Projects
- » Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova Holds Meeting with Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister Meets with Senior US Law Enforcement Officials in Washington