Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgaria to Back New Sanctions on Russia if Minsk Deal Fails
- » Bulgaria Foreign Minister 'Working on Ukraine Visit'
- » Germany's Merkel Remains Cautious over Romania's Schengen Bid
- » US Embassy Stands Up for Foundation Accused of Financing Protest Network
- » Bulgarian PM, Georgian Parliament Speaker Discuss Energy, Tourism
- » Merkel: Security in Europe Needs to be Built with Russia