Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Roderick Moore to Serve as Interim U.S. Chargе d’Affaires in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Future Ambassador to Turkey to Place Emphasis on Border Security
- » Bulgaria Expresses Solidarity with Turkey – FM
- » EU Solidarity Key to Tackling Common Challenges, Mogherini Says on Bulgaria Visit
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry to Teach US Visa Applicants How to Avoid Formal Errors
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov to Pay One-Day Working Visit to Bavaria