Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » World Bank Introduces New Country Manager For Bulgaria
- » Ukraine, Donbass Rebels Agree Ceasefire
- » Rosen Plevneliev to Attend NATO Summit in Wales
- » Ukrainian Ambassador to Bulgaria Calls for Greater Consolidation, Consistency in Western Sanctions against Russia
- » Bulgaria's President Plevneliev: Turkey Is Very Important To Us
- » Bulgaria's President to Attend Erdogan's Inauguration in Ankara