Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a Two-Day Visit to France
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'