Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on World Leaders to Solve Refugee Crisis
- » Bulgaria’s Tsetska Tsacheva To Participate in 4th World Conference of Speakers of Parliament
- » Troops Sent to Help Patrol Bulgaria-Macedonia Border Only Have Monitoring Functions
- » Bulgaria Lacks Progress in Fight against Corruption – US Interim Chargé d'Affaires
- » Deputy PM Kuneva to Discuss Bulgaria’s Bid to Join Schengen on Finland Visit
- » Bulgarian FM: Relations with Russia Are Not in Such Bad Shape