Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgarian President, FM Condemn Terrorist Attacks in France, Tunisia, Kuwait
- » Bulgaria Could Rely on British Support for Consolidating Regional Energy Security
- » Bulgaria PM to Meet David Cameron in Brussels
- » Bulgaria’s President Reaffirms Commitment to EU Mission in Georgia
- » Bulgaria’s President Starts Official Visit to Georgia
- » This Will Be a Record Year in EU Fund Absorption, Bulgarian President Plevneliev says