Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Greece Visit
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin is on a two-day visit to Greece, where he will meet with his Romanian and Greek counterparts.
Vigenin will participate in a trilateral meeting with Romanian FM Titus Corlatean and Greek FM Evangelos Venizelos in Thessaloniki on Wednesday.
On Thursday, Bulgaria's top diplomat will take part in a ministerial conference on EU – Western Balkans, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the European Union's enlargement. Key topics will include transportation and energy cooperation in the region.
- » Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia Establish Craiova Group for Cooperation
- » Bulgarian President Calls on Balkans to Guarantee Stability of Investors
- » President Plevneliev Vows Bulgaria Will Assist BiH on Road to EU
- » President: Bulgaria's KFOR Troops 'Making History' in Kosovo
- » US Expresses Support for Bulgarian Constitution Amendments
- » Bulgaria’s President to Visit Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina on April 21-23