Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Russia to Evacuate 300 Tourists Stranded in Bulgaria on Friday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Stage Protest to Demand Separate Tourism Ministry
- » Every Third Bulgarian Tourist to Spend September Holidays in Greece
- » Two Russian Tour Firms’ Clients Stranded Abroad to Be Back Home Soon
- » Yet Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
- » Russian Tour Operator Solvex-Tourne Suspends Activities