Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Over 700 000 Germans Visited Bulgaria for Tourism Purposes in 2014 - Minister
- » Bulgarian Ambassador Vows Visa Simplification for Russian Tourists in 2015
- » More Bulgarians Went on Business Trips, Holidays Abroad in January
- » It's Bohemian: Bulgaria's Plovdiv is Among World's Most Attractive Cities
- » Positive Results Noted for Bulgarian Tourism after PR Campaign
- » Bulgaria Expects 3-4% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015 Summer Season