Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Increase 10% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Revenue from Hotel Overnights Up 29% Y/Y in June 2016
- » Tax Officials Find Skyrocketing Revenues at Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts
- » Bulgaria Going Through Best Tourism Year Since 1998
- » Daily Mail: Thomas Cook Says Bulgaria, Cuba Emerge as ‘New Hotspots' for British Tourists