Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarians Drop 5.1% Y/Y in Q2 2015
- » Bulgaria Luring Russian Tourists with Low Prices, Eased Visa Rules
- » Black Sea Tourism Businesses Announce Major Drop in Holiday Prices
- » Bulgaria 'among Young Romanians' Most Preferred Holiday Places'
- » Bulgaria Tourism Minister Slams at Umbrella, Deck Chair Prices