Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » Pensioners Account For 6% of Tourism Proceeds in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Is Becoming All-Inclusive Destination
- » Hoteliers Obliged To Maintain Tourist Register
- » Tourism Minister Declares 2016 Most Successful Year in Last 25 Years