Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Number of Tourists To Grow by 30% for Summer 2017
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Biggest Growth in Tourist Overnights for 2016
- » New Sofia Public Transport 3-Day Tourist Pass Valid As Of October 1
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » Pensioners Account For 6% of Tourism Proceeds in Bulgaria