Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Among Lonely Planet's Best Travel Destinations 2015
- » Bulgaria's Varna Registers Higher Revenues, Fewer Tourists in Summer 2014
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Sees Growth in Revenue, Number of Visits in 2014
- » Bulgaria's St. Anastasia Island Attracts Over 45,000 Tourists in Summer Months
- » Number Of Tourists In Bulgaria Drops
- » Banitsa, Coffee, Pickled Egg Each Worth USD 1 in Different European Countries - Survey