Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Tourism Minister Expects 1.5 Million Russians to Visit Bulgaria in 2016
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgarian Tourism Industry Feels Modestly Optimistic about Winter Season
- » Go2Balkans Conference to Look for Joint Tourism Promotion in SE Europe
- » Ukraine’s Wind Rose to Start Regular Flights from Kiev to Bulgaria’s Sofia
- » Bulgaria Aims to Boost Brand Awareness of Its Tourism Sector