Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Bulgarian Winter Resorts Register 9.2% Increase in Tourist Numbers
- » Bulgaria Looks into Options to Attract More Tourists from China
- » Bulgarian Hotel, Restaurant Owners Urge Eased Visa Regime for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
- » Sofia Expects 7-10% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Predicts Tough Summer Season