Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Germans' Vacation In Bulgaria 52% Cheaper Than In Germany
- » Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
- » Tourists at Sunny Beach Complain of Tow Truck Blackmail
- » Morocco Seeks Options for Charter Flights to Bulgaria
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Boasts 33% Higher Hotel Revenues in 2014