Bulgarian Business Offers Students Summer Jobs
Some 1,400 Bulgarian students will be able to find summer jobs in the hotel and restaurant business under the European internships and traineeships program.
The monthly scholarship which can reach BGN 480, as well as the possible additional payment by the employer, will motivate students to choose to work in Bulgarian resorts instead of working abroad in the summer, experts from the Ministry of Education claim.
Young people will be offered skilled jobs that require foreign language knowledge, Standart news informs. They will be hired as administrators, receptionists, animators and computer specialists in the big hotels. The employers will be announced by mid-May.
- » Bulgaria, Romania Plan Opening Joint Tourist Centre in China
- » Minister: Drop of Russian Tourists to Be Compensated by European Visitors
- » Interest of Russian Tourists in Bulgarian Black Sea Grows
- » TripAdvisor Names Bulgaria's Sofia Cheapest City for Hotel Stays
- » Bulgaria Cuts Port Fees for Cruise Ships to Boost Tourism
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Reports 9% Growth for 2014/2015 Winter Season