Bulgarians' Savings Exceed BGN 40 B
The savings deposits of Bulgarian households reached BGN 40.3 B in the end of Q1 2014, shows data of the central bank (BNB).
In the same period the total sum increased by BGN 1 B, half of which was from the interest rates.
The sum of the households' savings is nearly half of Bulgaria's GDP, which this year is supposed to be BGN 81.6 B.
The total sum of private and company bank deposits is BGN 63.4 B, by BGN 6 B more than the sum of credits.
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%
- » EU Women Earn 16 % Less than Men: Eurostat
- » GDP for 2017 Increased by 3.6 per 100 Compared to 2016
- » China Expects its Huge Economy to Grow More Slowly This Year