Bulgarians' Savings Exceed BGN 40 B
The savings deposits of Bulgarian households reached BGN 40.3 B in the end of Q1 2014, shows data of the central bank (BNB).
In the same period the total sum increased by BGN 1 B, half of which was from the interest rates.
The sum of the households' savings is nearly half of Bulgaria's GDP, which this year is supposed to be BGN 81.6 B.
The total sum of private and company bank deposits is BGN 63.4 B, by BGN 6 B more than the sum of credits.
- » Bulgarian FinMin Foresees More Spending on Defence, Education in 2016 Budget
- » 'Bulgaria's Oligarchs Are the Politicians,' KTB Owner Vasilev Says
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt to GDP Ratio Unchanged from July, at 28.4%
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank Moves to Improve Supervisory Role
- » Bulgarian Minister to Seek Upward Revision of Interior’s Budget by BGN 21.3 M
- » Bulgaria's FinMin Expects Budget Surplus of BGN 627 M at End of September