Bulgarians' Savings Exceed BGN 40 B
The savings deposits of Bulgarian households reached BGN 40.3 B in the end of Q1 2014, shows data of the central bank (BNB).
In the same period the total sum increased by BGN 1 B, half of which was from the interest rates.
The sum of the households' savings is nearly half of Bulgaria's GDP, which this year is supposed to be BGN 81.6 B.
The total sum of private and company bank deposits is BGN 63.4 B, by BGN 6 B more than the sum of credits.
- » EU Bank Watchdog Urges Bulgaria to Ensure Instant Access to KTB Deposits
- » Conservators at Bulgaria’s Corpbank Submit Audit Report
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: BNB Not Willing to Discuss Options to Restructure Corpbank
- » Russian Bank To Acquire Bank Victoria?
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Largest Annual Deflation Rate in September