Klitschko, Panettiere Postpone Wedding
World heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko and Hollywood actress Hayden Panettiere will postpone their wedding due to the situation in Ukraine.
The news was revealed by the 24-year-old American actress for Parade Magazine.
"Everything that's happening in Ukraine definitely put a hold on things, but we have time”, Panettiere said.
The couple confirmed their engagement in October, but no exact wedding date was set.
Klitschko’s brother, Vitali, was one of the main opposition leaders in the Maidan protests which toppled the regime of President Viktor Yanukovych. He is now running for mayor of Kiev in the upcoming elections.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne