Klitschko, Panettiere Postpone Wedding
World heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko and Hollywood actress Hayden Panettiere will postpone their wedding due to the situation in Ukraine.
The news was revealed by the 24-year-old American actress for Parade Magazine.
"Everything that's happening in Ukraine definitely put a hold on things, but we have time”, Panettiere said.
The couple confirmed their engagement in October, but no exact wedding date was set.
Klitschko’s brother, Vitali, was one of the main opposition leaders in the Maidan protests which toppled the regime of President Viktor Yanukovych. He is now running for mayor of Kiev in the upcoming elections.
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
- » Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar