Klitschko, Panettiere Postpone Wedding
World heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko and Hollywood actress Hayden Panettiere will postpone their wedding due to the situation in Ukraine.
The news was revealed by the 24-year-old American actress for Parade Magazine.
"Everything that's happening in Ukraine definitely put a hold on things, but we have time”, Panettiere said.
The couple confirmed their engagement in October, but no exact wedding date was set.
Klitschko’s brother, Vitali, was one of the main opposition leaders in the Maidan protests which toppled the regime of President Viktor Yanukovych. He is now running for mayor of Kiev in the upcoming elections.
- » These are the 20 Safest Airlines in the World
- » The 12 Best-Selling Albums of All Time
- » Ricky Martin has Confirmed that He and His Partner are Married
- » H&M Apologizes For Monkey Hoodie ad Slammed as Racist
- » Game of Thrones Final Season of Six Episodes to Air in 2019
- » Hedgehogs were put on Diet in an Israeli Zoo