Klitschko, Panettiere Postpone Wedding
World heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko and Hollywood actress Hayden Panettiere will postpone their wedding due to the situation in Ukraine.
The news was revealed by the 24-year-old American actress for Parade Magazine.
"Everything that's happening in Ukraine definitely put a hold on things, but we have time”, Panettiere said.
The couple confirmed their engagement in October, but no exact wedding date was set.
Klitschko’s brother, Vitali, was one of the main opposition leaders in the Maidan protests which toppled the regime of President Viktor Yanukovych. He is now running for mayor of Kiev in the upcoming elections.
- » Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
- » Three SkyscrapersTo Be Built in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Daily Mirror: Nicole Sherzinger Says She's Happy with Grigor Dimitrov
- » Danish Architect Jan Gehl Invited To Consult on Sofia as Green City Vision
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
- » Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency