Dozens Still Missing in Odessa
As many as 48 people are still missing in the Ukrainian city of Odessa, following the tragic events of May 2, in which 46 people were killed.
"Apart from the 46 dead, another 48 people were reported yesterday as missing. Two dozen unidentified dead bodies are still lying in morgues”, a local TV station cited by Interfax reported.
Clashes between pro-Ukraine and pro-Russian fractions broke out in Odessa on Friday. Molotov cocktails were hurled at several buildings, setting on fire the Trade Unions House, where most of the casualties were suffered.
Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk put blame both on local security services as well as on Russia for causing the tragedy.
May 3 – 5 were declared days of mourning.
- » South Korean President Park Impeached by Parliament
- » Turkey 'Used Imams for Data on Gulenists in Bulgaria'
- » Turkey Formally Ratifies Turkish Stream Pipeline Deal with Russia
- » Italy's PM Steps Down after Referendum Defeat
- » Far-Right Candidate Concedes Defeat in Austria's Presidential Election
- » High Voting Activity in Italy's Referendum
"Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk put blame both on local security services as well as on Russia for causing the tragedy"-----Russia? Oh, sure! ;-).....Dear Novinite, why to repeat the follies of others instead of learning wisdom by them? Let me share some info with You:
(1) The events in Odessa were the thoroughly prepared provocation. Authors: SBU (Security Service of Ukraine) and its chief Mr.Nalivaychenko, American "consultants"(they occupy the 3-rd floor of SBU building in Kiev), Ministry of Interior Affairs (Mr. Avakov), the advisor to the self-proclaimed "President Of Ukraine" Mr.Parubiy.
(2) Hopefully some persons out of Your staff know Russian. They' ll have a hell of fun upon watching it:
Once again: the thoroughly planned provocation. Best. .