Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria Tuesday
Intensive traffic is expected across Bulgaria on Tuesday, which is the last day of the 6-day extended holidays.
Starting Monday through Wednesday, an extra lane will be opened on the Hemus Highway in the direction Varna – Sofia, while there will be one less in the opposite way at the Bebresh viaduct.
Larger freight trucks will be diverted through routes with less traffic, Dariknews reavealed.
As many as 3,000 – 5,000 vehicles per hour will pass through some of the busiest stretches. Some of the most intensive traffic will be from the Greek border to Sofia. Over 80 000 vehicles had crossed the border into Greece over the holidays, it was revealed.
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarians Find Life more Unfair and Unhappy Compared to most Europeans
- » Bulgarians are the Last in the EU when it Comes to Spending Money on Books
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » The Population in the Bulgarian Capital is Growing Steadily, with more than 1.2 Million People Living in Sofia