Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria Tuesday
Intensive traffic is expected across Bulgaria on Tuesday, which is the last day of the 6-day extended holidays.
Starting Monday through Wednesday, an extra lane will be opened on the Hemus Highway in the direction Varna – Sofia, while there will be one less in the opposite way at the Bebresh viaduct.
Larger freight trucks will be diverted through routes with less traffic, Dariknews reavealed.
As many as 3,000 – 5,000 vehicles per hour will pass through some of the busiest stretches. Some of the most intensive traffic will be from the Greek border to Sofia. Over 80 000 vehicles had crossed the border into Greece over the holidays, it was revealed.
- » Bulgaria 'Should Accept More Migrants' to Overcome Demographic Crisis
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Passengers Wait for Hours on Planes at Plovdiv Airport
- » Strong Winds Cause Power Failure across W Bulgaria
- » Anti-Migrant Rally Held in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Malta Wins 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest Hosted by Bulgaria