Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria Tuesday
Intensive traffic is expected across Bulgaria on Tuesday, which is the last day of the 6-day extended holidays.
Starting Monday through Wednesday, an extra lane will be opened on the Hemus Highway in the direction Varna – Sofia, while there will be one less in the opposite way at the Bebresh viaduct.
Larger freight trucks will be diverted through routes with less traffic, Dariknews reavealed.
As many as 3,000 – 5,000 vehicles per hour will pass through some of the busiest stretches. Some of the most intensive traffic will be from the Greek border to Sofia. Over 80 000 vehicles had crossed the border into Greece over the holidays, it was revealed.
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU by the Number of Women Working in the IT Sector
- » A Man Drowned in the Struma River
- » Bulgarian Helsinki Committee: The Protection of Human Rights in Bulgaria is Getting Worse
- » WhatsApp Raises the Minimum Age For Use in the EU
- » Official Catalog of 2017 Bulgarian Archaeology Exhibition Released by Bulgaria's National Institute and Museum of Archaeology
- » Meteorologists are Protesting About the Distribution of 2018 Subsidy