Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria Tuesday
Intensive traffic is expected across Bulgaria on Tuesday, which is the last day of the 6-day extended holidays.
Starting Monday through Wednesday, an extra lane will be opened on the Hemus Highway in the direction Varna – Sofia, while there will be one less in the opposite way at the Bebresh viaduct.
Larger freight trucks will be diverted through routes with less traffic, Dariknews reavealed.
As many as 3,000 – 5,000 vehicles per hour will pass through some of the busiest stretches. Some of the most intensive traffic will be from the Greek border to Sofia. Over 80 000 vehicles had crossed the border into Greece over the holidays, it was revealed.
- » Bulgaria 'to Resettle' 2000 Refugees - Report
- » New Fund to Raise Money for Culture in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » 3 Police Officers Injured in Roma Clashes in Bulgaria's Stara Zagora
- » 1 in 10 Convicted to Jail Criminals in Bulgaria Is Hiding
- » Bulgarian Students Win 3 Medals at Int'l Informatics Olympiad
- » Meteorologists Warn Of Thunder and Hailstorms in Western Bulgaria