Two Migrants Die, Dozens Missing After Vessels Capsize Near Greece
Two migrants have drowned and dozens are reported missing after two vessels capsized in the Aegean Sea, Monday.
Some 65 migrants of different nationalities were trying to reach Greek coast from Turkey by sea. The two small ships have capsized near the Greek island of Samos, the Greek coast-guard announced Monday, cited by Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA).
The Greek authorities have rescued 36 migrants and have found the bodies of two victims, BTA reports.
- » US Drops Arms to Kurds Fighting IS Despite Turkish Warnings
- » Lufthansa Pilots to Start 8th Strike Since April
- » Russia, Ukraine Reach Tentative Agreement On Gas Deliveries
- » Patient with Ebola Symptoms Hospitalized in Kosovo's Capital
- » Greece Plans Extra LNG Imports in Case of Cut in Russian Gas Supplies
- » Putin Promises Jobs, Boost in Trade, Investment to Serbia