Two Migrants Die, Dozens Missing After Vessels Capsize Near Greece
Two migrants have drowned and dozens are reported missing after two vessels capsized in the Aegean Sea, Monday.
Some 65 migrants of different nationalities were trying to reach Greek coast from Turkey by sea. The two small ships have capsized near the Greek island of Samos, the Greek coast-guard announced Monday, cited by Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA).
The Greek authorities have rescued 36 migrants and have found the bodies of two victims, BTA reports.
- » Afghanistan's Opium Production Rises Drastically - UN Report
- » Turkey Reports More Than 35 000 in Detention after Coup Attempt
- » Turkish PM Warns Brussels: Alternatives to EU Exist
- » France To Dismantle "Jungle" Camp in Calais
- » Greece Insists On Implementation of Quota Principle for Refugees
- » Bulgarian Citizens in Turkey: We Will Vote In Spite of Discrimination