Two Migrants Die, Dozens Missing After Vessels Capsize Near Greece
Two migrants have drowned and dozens are reported missing after two vessels capsized in the Aegean Sea, Monday.
Some 65 migrants of different nationalities were trying to reach Greek coast from Turkey by sea. The two small ships have capsized near the Greek island of Samos, the Greek coast-guard announced Monday, cited by Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA).
The Greek authorities have rescued 36 migrants and have found the bodies of two victims, BTA reports.
- » Bulgaria Deploys Army to Border with Greece After Two Migrant Groups Detained
- » Macedonia's President Partially Revokes Amnesty in Wiretapping Affair
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Reports Slight Increase in Migrant Pressure on Border with Turkey
- » Western Experts Consider Irina Bokova Among Most Suitable Candidates for UN Chief
- » EC Proposes Measures to Improve E-Commerce, Increase Customer Trust
- » Eurogroup Agrees to Release Next Tranche of Greek Bailout