Two Migrants Die, Dozens Missing After Vessels Capsize Near Greece
Two migrants have drowned and dozens are reported missing after two vessels capsized in the Aegean Sea, Monday.
Some 65 migrants of different nationalities were trying to reach Greek coast from Turkey by sea. The two small ships have capsized near the Greek island of Samos, the Greek coast-guard announced Monday, cited by Bulgarian Telegraph Agency (BTA).
The Greek authorities have rescued 36 migrants and have found the bodies of two victims, BTA reports.
- » IS Claims Responsibility for Suicide Attack on Shiite Mosque in Saudi Arabia
- » Russia Warns Google, Twitter, Facebook of Possible Blocking of Services
- » At Least 30 Casualties as Suicide Bomber Targets Shia Mosque in Saudi Arabia
- » Kristalina Georgieva Appointed Co-Chair to UN Humanitarian Financing Panel
- » David Cameron Vows to Seize Pay of Illegal Migrants Working in UK
- » Bulgaria, Italy Agree to Deepen Cooperation in Dealing with Migratory Pressure