11 Missing after Ships Collide Off Hong Kong
At least 11 crew members were reported missing after a cargo vessel and a container ship collided in waters near Hong Kong, Monday.
The cargo ship is reported to have sunk with its 12-member crew on board. One man was rescued by a fishing boat following the accident, which occured before dawn Monday in international waters just south of Hong Kong, the BBC news reports.
Chinese officials are now conducting a search and rescue operation. One helicopter and eight marine and fire department boats from Hong Kong are helping with the search.
- » Inspectors From OPCW have Samples From Douma
- » Kosovo Ready for Council of Europe Membership Bid
- » Pyongyang Pledges to Halt Nuclear and Longer-range Missile Tests
- » 'Russian Elon Musk' Raped and Tortured to Death in Custody
- » Bashar Assad Returns Legion d’honneur to France
- » North and South Korea Open Hotline Between Leaders