Deliberate Attack against Bulgarian Culture Center in Odessa Ruled Out
The Bulgarian cultural center in Odessa has not been the target of a deliberate attack, according to a media statement of the Foreign Ministry.
The statement comes in response to media publications informing of damages to the All-Ukrainian Center for Bulgarian Culture in Odessa.
The building suffered petty damage due to its vicinity to the site of the clashes on the night of May 2nd.
Nobody at the All-Ukrainian Center for Bulgarian Culture in Odessa was injured.
The diplomatic representations of Bulgaria in Ukraine stay in constant touch with the local authorities and the representatives of Bulgarian organizations in the country, according to the statement.
The clashes between pro-Ukrainian and pro-Russian groups in Odessa on May 2 resulted in a death toll of over 40 and more than 174 injured. Most of the victims died in a fire at the Trade Unions House building.
The city of Odessa is holding three days of mourning in honor of those who lost their lives in the clashes.
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May
- » Donors Campaign for Books Being Organized on The World Book and Copyright Day