Bulgarians Abroad to Vote at 168 Polling Stations in EP Elections
Bulgarians living abroad will be able to vote at 168 polling stations in 35 countries in the European Parliament elections on May 25.
Aleksander Andreev, Spokesperson for the Central Electoral Commission (CEC), announced in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) that the watchdog had received a total of 7790 requests and issued permits for 167 polling stations in 35 countries, adding that 4 host countries were yet to clear the opening of the polling stations.
Andreev specified that the CEC had followed the provisions of the Election Code, opening polling stations in places where there had been over 100 voters in the 5 past election years and for which requests had been submitted.
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President
- » New European Parliament to Hold Opening Session
- » EU Leaders Back Jean-Claude Juncker as EU Commission President