Bulgarians Spend Mostly on Food, Utility Bills
Bulgarian households saved BGN 825 on average in 2013 as the difference between their income and expenses was respectively BGN 11,420 and BGN 10,595, according to the statistics.
Annual income increased by BGN 7060 since 2000 and reached BGN 11,420 by the end of 2013, or 2.6 times higher.
Expenses were respectively BGN 3832 and have increased to BGN 10,595, that is by BGN 6793, according to NovaNews information based on National Statistical Institute data.
Bulgarians spend mostly on food – BGN 3512, which is over 100 % more than in 2000. Utility bills for electricity, water and heating cost BGN 1500 to the household budget in 2013. For comparison, in 2000 utility bills cost BGN 469. The increase is 220 % or more than three times.
- » Bulgarians Abroad Sent BGN 1 B Back Home in 2016
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » Prices of Cigarettes to Go Up in Bulgaria through 2017
- » Cigarette Prices To Increase in 2017
- » Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically As Of 2018
- » BNB Reports Positive Balance Of Payments in July
It would be nice to know, the amount of expenditures consists of how much items imported.
It seems you will have a surprise.
We need the Unionist begin to account to the workers concerning workers expenditures that are imported and what is a need to produce in Bulgaria for more jobs!