China 'to Become World's Biggest Drone Producer' by 2023
China's state-owned drone manufacturer could take the lead in unmanned aerial vehicle production in less than 10 years, a recent report reveals.
Data published by the Forecast International, a private market researcher, suggests the company will provide drones mostly for domestic consumers, according to the World Bulletin.
By 2023, the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) is expected to have the world's biggest share in an industry that is expected to grow from USD 942 M in 2014 to USD 2.3 B in 2023, or more than twofold.
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors
- » BGN 4.5 Million for 40 Road Infrastructure Projects in Bulgaria
- » Samsung's CEO Resigned
- » Bulgarians are Driving the Oldest Cars in Europe
- » All New Buildings must be Equipped with an Electric Car Charger by 2050