China 'to Become World's Biggest Drone Producer' by 2023
China's state-owned drone manufacturer could take the lead in unmanned aerial vehicle production in less than 10 years, a recent report reveals.
Data published by the Forecast International, a private market researcher, suggests the company will provide drones mostly for domestic consumers, according to the World Bulletin.
By 2023, the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) is expected to have the world's biggest share in an industry that is expected to grow from USD 942 M in 2014 to USD 2.3 B in 2023, or more than twofold.
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World