China 'to Become World's Biggest Drone Producer' by 2023
China's state-owned drone manufacturer could take the lead in unmanned aerial vehicle production in less than 10 years, a recent report reveals.
Data published by the Forecast International, a private market researcher, suggests the company will provide drones mostly for domestic consumers, according to the World Bulletin.
By 2023, the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) is expected to have the world's biggest share in an industry that is expected to grow from USD 942 M in 2014 to USD 2.3 B in 2023, or more than twofold.
- » Industrial Production Declines by 1.6% Month-on-Month in July
- » Bulgaria’s Mining Output Rises 12% in 2015
- » Aviostart Gets Nod to Offer to Supply Engines for Bulgarian MiG-29s
- » U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria