China 'to Become World's Biggest Drone Producer' by 2023
China's state-owned drone manufacturer could take the lead in unmanned aerial vehicle production in less than 10 years, a recent report reveals.
Data published by the Forecast International, a private market researcher, suggests the company will provide drones mostly for domestic consumers, according to the World Bulletin.
By 2023, the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) is expected to have the world's biggest share in an industry that is expected to grow from USD 942 M in 2014 to USD 2.3 B in 2023, or more than twofold.
- » Sweden’s Assa Abloy Acquires Bulgarian-Based Locking Systems Maker Mauer
- » China’s Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Considering Production in Bulgaria
- » Workers to Protest Again over Closure of Tobacco Plant in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Govt Proposes to Ban Sale of Two Key Arms Firms
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Top Software Outsourcing Destinations, Studies Show
- » Miners Stage Blockade Near Bulgaria's Burgas over Lack of Payment