China 'to Become World's Biggest Drone Producer' by 2023
China's state-owned drone manufacturer could take the lead in unmanned aerial vehicle production in less than 10 years, a recent report reveals.
Data published by the Forecast International, a private market researcher, suggests the company will provide drones mostly for domestic consumers, according to the World Bulletin.
By 2023, the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) is expected to have the world's biggest share in an industry that is expected to grow from USD 942 M in 2014 to USD 2.3 B in 2023, or more than twofold.
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Exports of Bulgarian Wine Decreased More than 3 Times Over a Decade
- » FLYING Cars will be in the Air Within the Next Five Years
- » Taxi Companies From Plovdiv Want Changes in the Road Transport Act
- » Iraq Seeks $88.2 bln For Reconstruction