Two Men Broke Out of Sofia Jail
Two men – one sentenced murderer and one accused of robbery, car theft and illegal possession of firearms – broke out of the Central Sofia Jail on Wednesday.
The murderer, Nikolai Nikolov, a Bulgarian citizen, serving a 20-year sentence and the Guatemalan Jose Martinez, due to appear in court, are put on the national wanted list.
The authorities are yet to establish how the two managed to break out of the jail.
- » 2 Police Officers Arrested and Charged with Drug Distribution and Taking Bribes
- » Turkey Arrests 4 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
- » 73-year-old Man gave BGN 100 000 to Telephone Scammers in Sofia
- » The Police Arrested a Commander from Islamic State in Special Operation in Sofia (Video)
- » Police Chief in Plovdiv Detained on Suspicion for Involvement in Telephone Fraud
- » Bulgarian Crooks who Posed as Masters Games Athletes Jailed 8 Months For Bank Fraud