Two Men Broke Out of Sofia Jail
Two men – one sentenced murderer and one accused of robbery, car theft and illegal possession of firearms – broke out of the Central Sofia Jail on Wednesday.
The murderer, Nikolai Nikolov, a Bulgarian citizen, serving a 20-year sentence and the Guatemalan Jose Martinez, due to appear in court, are put on the national wanted list.
The authorities are yet to establish how the two managed to break out of the jail.
- » Bulgaria's DANS Apprehends Three Terrorist Suspects at Border
- » Seven Bulgarians Arrested in Belgrade for Intending to Stage Protest
- » Bulgarian Man Arrested by Macedonian Police for Human Smuggling Attempt
- » IntMin Confirms with High Degree of Certainty Missing Petko Sertov Left for Greece
- » Customs Agency Discovers Illegal Gas Station in Downtown Sofia
- » 7 Bulgarian Nationals, 1 Czech Citizen Detained in Drug Bust