Two Men Broke Out of Sofia Jail
Two men – one sentenced murderer and one accused of robbery, car theft and illegal possession of firearms – broke out of the Central Sofia Jail on Wednesday.
The murderer, Nikolai Nikolov, a Bulgarian citizen, serving a 20-year sentence and the Guatemalan Jose Martinez, due to appear in court, are put on the national wanted list.
The authorities are yet to establish how the two managed to break out of the jail.
- » Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Foreign National Finds Dead Body Near Bulgaria's Vidin
- » Czech Shooting ‘Not Terrorist Attack’, Interior Minister Chovanec Says
- » At Least Nine People Killed After Shooting in Czech Republic
- » European Court of Human Rights Rules against Bulgaria in 2 Cases
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 8.7 Kg Heroin in Kosovo-Bound Car