Bulgaria’s Budget Has BGN 874 M Deficit
Bulgaria’s state budget accumulated BGN 874 M deficit in Q1 2014.
According to estimates, this is about one half of the calculated deficit of BGN 1.5 B for the entire year.
It is by BGN 76 M more than in Q1 of 2013 and, according to the Finance Ministry, was due to increased expenses for pensions and European programs.
At the same time, the fiscal reserve as of end of Q1 2014, has reached BGN 5.9 B. For comparison, in the same period of 2013, it was BGN 4.2 B.
- » Hourly Labour Cost in Bulgaria Rose by 11.0% Compared to the 2nd Quarter of 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Central Bank Published Handbook on Financial Products and Services
- » A Protest Against the Limitation of Cash Payments in Sofia
- » Inflation in Bulgaria Reaches 1.1% Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Bulgarian Exports to the EU Increased by 11.3% in the Period Between January-June 2017
- » Average Monthly Insured Income For the Country in July 2017 is BGN 811.75