Bulgarian Declares Impressive BGN 13.6M Income in 2013
A 61-year-old Bulgarian has declared an income of BGN 13.6M for 2013 from property sales, the National Revenue Agency informed.
April 30 is the deadline for submitting of annual tax declarations for 2013. The fine for those who fail to file the statements on time can reach BGN 500.
A total of 40 % of all declarations were filed by mail or over the internet. Some 17% of declarations were submitted online, NovaTv informs.
Interest is charged on delayed tax declarations meaning that the fines will increase on a daily basis.
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 7-Year Issue of EUR-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Banks to Repay KTB Deposits Unveiled
- » Sofia City Court Halts Insolvency Proceedings at KTB
- » Finance Minister Denies Reports of Ivan Iskrov's Appointment To Black Sea Trade and Development Bank
- » Sofia City Court To Hold First Hearing Of KTB Insolvency Case
- » Bulgaria’s Bank of the Year Association Organizes Conference on Banking Stability