Bulgarian Declares Impressive BGN 13.6M Income in 2013
A 61-year-old Bulgarian has declared an income of BGN 13.6M for 2013 from property sales, the National Revenue Agency informed.
April 30 is the deadline for submitting of annual tax declarations for 2013. The fine for those who fail to file the statements on time can reach BGN 500.
A total of 40 % of all declarations were filed by mail or over the internet. Some 17% of declarations were submitted online, NovaTv informs.
Interest is charged on delayed tax declarations meaning that the fines will increase on a daily basis.
- » Bulgarian Minister to Seek Upward Revision of Interior’s Budget by BGN 21.3 M
- » Bulgaria's FinMin Expects Budget Surplus of BGN 627 M at End of September
- » Bulgarian C-Bank's Supervision Dept. Director General Kordovska Resigns
- » Bulgaria Moves to Adopt IMF’s Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament to Discuss Increase in Excise Duty on Cigarettes
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank Discloses Pay of Former Governor, Deputies