Bulgarian Declares Impressive BGN 13.6M Income in 2013
A 61-year-old Bulgarian has declared an income of BGN 13.6M for 2013 from property sales, the National Revenue Agency informed.
April 30 is the deadline for submitting of annual tax declarations for 2013. The fine for those who fail to file the statements on time can reach BGN 500.
A total of 40 % of all declarations were filed by mail or over the internet. Some 17% of declarations were submitted online, NovaTv informs.
Interest is charged on delayed tax declarations meaning that the fines will increase on a daily basis.
- » Sofia Airport Reports 16 % Increase in Passenger Numbers in May
- » FDI in Bulgaria Drops 45% Y/Y in January-April 2016
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Publish Currency Exchange Rates by 6 p.m. on Workdays
- » Average Monthly Insurable Income in Bulgaria Was BGN 740.85 in Year to April 30
- » Former PM Oresharski Warns of Possible Greek-style Debt Crisis in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Banks Are Stable, PM Borisov Tells Greek C-Bank Chief Stournaras