Bulgarian Declares Impressive BGN 13.6M Income in 2013
A 61-year-old Bulgarian has declared an income of BGN 13.6M for 2013 from property sales, the National Revenue Agency informed.
April 30 is the deadline for submitting of annual tax declarations for 2013. The fine for those who fail to file the statements on time can reach BGN 500.
A total of 40 % of all declarations were filed by mail or over the internet. Some 17% of declarations were submitted online, NovaTv informs.
Interest is charged on delayed tax declarations meaning that the fines will increase on a daily basis.
- » GERB Withdraws Proposal to Save KTB Through Legal Changes
- » Intl Consortium Proposes to Inject BGN 2.3B in Bulgaria's KTB - FinMin
- » Interim Parliamentary Budget Committee Votes To Save KTB
- » Twelve Bulgarian Central Bank Employees Interrogated over KTB
- » Caretaker PM Georgi Bliznashki Tables Budget Update Draft In Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Urges Parliament to Set Up KTB Committee