Bulgaria's National Security Agency to Open Counter-Terrorism Unit
A counter-terrorism center will be opened as a unit of Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS) very soon, according to Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
Speaking Wednesday during a government sitting in Burgas, Yovchev explained that a Bulgarian team was to go the US in May for training and exchange of experience in the sphere.
Yovchev, as cited by Darik radio, explained that the new counter-terrorism unit would function round the clock.
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking