Bulgaria's National Security Agency to Open Counter-Terrorism Unit
A counter-terrorism center will be opened as a unit of Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS) very soon, according to Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
Speaking Wednesday during a government sitting in Burgas, Yovchev explained that a Bulgarian team was to go the US in May for training and exchange of experience in the sphere.
Yovchev, as cited by Darik radio, explained that the new counter-terrorism unit would function round the clock.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: 'We are Determined to Take All Measures to Stop the Rising Mortality on the Bulgaria's Roads'
- » Minister Nikolay Nankov: E-Vignette System Will be Flexible
- » President Rumen Radev: 'Terrorism is Spreading in Europe and NATO Must Counteract'
- » International Conference on Bulgarian Church’s Contribution to Saving Bulgarian Jews to Take Place in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Helsinki Committee Launches a Campaign for Abolishment
- » 46-Year-Old Man Murdered in Snyagovo Village