Bulgaria's National Security Agency to Open Counter-Terrorism Unit
A counter-terrorism center will be opened as a unit of Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS) very soon, according to Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
Speaking Wednesday during a government sitting in Burgas, Yovchev explained that a Bulgarian team was to go the US in May for training and exchange of experience in the sphere.
Yovchev, as cited by Darik radio, explained that the new counter-terrorism unit would function round the clock.
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Transport Minister Approves 3 New Appointments
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Transport Minister Changes Port Burgas CEO
- » Bulgaria Should Prepare for Refugee Influx– Deputy Watchdog Chair
- » Bulgarian ex-Tsar to Appeal Tsarska Bistritsa Ruling
- » Bulgaria's Ex Royal Palace Tsarska Bistritsa Declared State Property
- » Caretaker Minister Changes Bulgarian Posts, Railways Chiefs