Bulgaria's National Security Agency to Open Counter-Terrorism Unit
A counter-terrorism center will be opened as a unit of Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security (DANS) very soon, according to Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev.
Speaking Wednesday during a government sitting in Burgas, Yovchev explained that a Bulgarian team was to go the US in May for training and exchange of experience in the sphere.
Yovchev, as cited by Darik radio, explained that the new counter-terrorism unit would function round the clock.
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the Sofia University Will Sign a Cooperation Agreement in the Field of Tourism
- » 67% of Bulgarians Like Rumen Radev, 42% - Boyko Borissov
- » Prosecution Office: Over 200 Dams in Bulgaria are Dangerous
- » The New chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court Officially Took His Office
- » Bulgaria's Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha: It is Time to Leave a Mark After so Many Years of Isolation
- » Parliament Аdopted Аmendments to the Credit Institutions Act at First Reading