Bulgarian Govt Allocates BGN 26.7M for Disaster Prevention, Control
Bulgaria's government has allocated BGN 26,732,642 from the state budget for unforeseen and urgent expenses for the prevention, control and overcoming the impacts of disasters.
The funds will be transferred to the budgets of ministries, departments and municipalities to finance the rescue and repair works, and to provide help to people whose homes were damaged by disasters.
Some of the projects, which will be funded by the municipalities budgets, include the renovation of the "St.Cyril and Methodius" church in the city of Burgas which will receive BGN 1,815,069, the repair works of bridges, roads and houses in the municipalities of Tervel, Avren, and Troyan, among others.
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today, Cliuds in the Afternood. Maximum Temperatures Between 35° and 40°
- » Bulgarian Archaeological Expedition Will Try to Find the Largest Early Christian Monastery
- » Faecal Bacteria Found in Ice From Three Major UK Coffee Chains
- » Code Yellow for Dangerously High Temperatures is in Force for 14 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Painter Salvador Dali's Body to be Exhumed For Paternity Suit
- » Yellow Code for Heat in 16 Regions, Thunders Expected in 10