Bulgarian Govt Allocates BGN 26.7M for Disaster Prevention, Control
Bulgaria's government has allocated BGN 26,732,642 from the state budget for unforeseen and urgent expenses for the prevention, control and overcoming the impacts of disasters.
The funds will be transferred to the budgets of ministries, departments and municipalities to finance the rescue and repair works, and to provide help to people whose homes were damaged by disasters.
Some of the projects, which will be funded by the municipalities budgets, include the renovation of the "St.Cyril and Methodius" church in the city of Burgas which will receive BGN 1,815,069, the repair works of bridges, roads and houses in the municipalities of Tervel, Avren, and Troyan, among others.
- » 17 Things to Throw Out of Your Home Before the End of the Year
- » The Major breakdown in the Heating System has Already been Repaired
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
- » Over 340,000 are the Registered Weapons in Bulgaria
- » Doctors are Protesting - This Time in Lovech
- » 100 Bulgarians are in Frankfurt Without Transportation to Sofia Due to Canceled Flight