Bulgarian Govt Allocates BGN 26.7M for Disaster Prevention, Control
Bulgaria's government has allocated BGN 26,732,642 from the state budget for unforeseen and urgent expenses for the prevention, control and overcoming the impacts of disasters.
The funds will be transferred to the budgets of ministries, departments and municipalities to finance the rescue and repair works, and to provide help to people whose homes were damaged by disasters.
Some of the projects, which will be funded by the municipalities budgets, include the renovation of the "St.Cyril and Methodius" church in the city of Burgas which will receive BGN 1,815,069, the repair works of bridges, roads and houses in the municipalities of Tervel, Avren, and Troyan, among others.
- » Bulgaria Ready to Support International Criminal Court – Chief Prosecutor
- » BAS To Investigate UFO Claims
- » Sixth Edition Of 'Northern Lights' Festival For Nordic Cinema
- » Sofia Patient with 'Ebola' Symptoms Infected with Malaria
- » Sofia Literary Festival Focuses On Nordic Literature
- » 14-th Bansko Film Fest Starts On November 25