Additional Trains, Buses to Run During Long May Holidays
The Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) will put out 170 additional carriages on 139 trains for the upcoming six-day holidays.
The additional carriages mean that there will be 12,500 extra available seats in the most-travelled lines during the period May 1-6, Standartnews reported. Prior reservations will be required for 26 of the express trains. BDZ reminds that passengers who book return tickets in advance could make use of discounts between 10 and 30%.
An extra 20 bus lines will also run from Sofia's Central Station on Wednesday and Thursday. There are still plenty of bus tickets available to various destinations in Bulgaria, as more people have opted for traveling to neighboring Greece and Turkey compared to previous years.
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » About 1.2 million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria During the Winter Season
- » Number of Arrivals in All Accommodation Establishments Increased by 11.5% in January, 2018
- » More than 34 000 Albanian Tourists Visited Bulgaria in 2017
- » Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
- » Over 15% Growth of Foreign Tourists in December and January