Asarel Investment Granted Metallic Mineral Exploration Permit
Asarel Investment, the investment arm of leading copper ore mining and processing company Asarel-Medet, has been awarded a metallic minerals prospecting and exploration permit.
On Wednesday, Bulgaria's government approved the issuance of a permit for prospecting and exploration of metallic minerals in the "Varshilo" area on the territory of the municipalities of Sozopol and Sredets, Burgas district.
The permit awarded to Asarel Investment EAD is for a period of three years.
The minimum work program of the company envisages investments of BGN 917 300, part of which is the sum of BGN 40 000 earmarked for environmental protection and rehabilitation.
- » Bulgaria's External Debt Lowest as of Decade
- » Parliament Approves Resignation of BSP MP Kiril Dobrev
- » 2 Border Officers Detained in Operation Against Illegal Migration at Sofia Airport
- » Dimitar Margaritov, CPC: Dropping of Roaming Should not Affect Tariffs of Mobile Operators
- » Total Turnover Index in Transportation and Storage Sector up 2.4% in Q1 2017
- » aleri Simeonov to be Chairman of the National Council for Cooperation on Ethnic and Integration Issues