Asarel Investment Granted Metallic Mineral Exploration Permit
Asarel Investment, the investment arm of leading copper ore mining and processing company Asarel-Medet, has been awarded a metallic minerals prospecting and exploration permit.
On Wednesday, Bulgaria's government approved the issuance of a permit for prospecting and exploration of metallic minerals in the "Varshilo" area on the territory of the municipalities of Sozopol and Sredets, Burgas district.
The permit awarded to Asarel Investment EAD is for a period of three years.
The minimum work program of the company envisages investments of BGN 917 300, part of which is the sum of BGN 40 000 earmarked for environmental protection and rehabilitation.
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » Bulgaria's Producer Prices in Agriculture Fall 0.8% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Economy to Expand by 3% in 2016 - Industry Group
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Increase 10% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Investment Funds’ Assets in Bulgaria Drop 0.8% Y/Y as of End-June 2016