Asarel Investment Granted Metallic Mineral Exploration Permit
Asarel Investment, the investment arm of leading copper ore mining and processing company Asarel-Medet, has been awarded a metallic minerals prospecting and exploration permit.
On Wednesday, Bulgaria's government approved the issuance of a permit for prospecting and exploration of metallic minerals in the "Varshilo" area on the territory of the municipalities of Sozopol and Sredets, Burgas district.
The permit awarded to Asarel Investment EAD is for a period of three years.
The minimum work program of the company envisages investments of BGN 917 300, part of which is the sum of BGN 40 000 earmarked for environmental protection and rehabilitation.
- » Logistics Center for e-commerce with China Start Work Near Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » The Largest Industrial Union in Europe with Interest For Investment in Our Country
- » Eurozone Business Flourished in November
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists
- » Ryanair Announces Their New Destination From Burgas