Asarel Investment Granted Metallic Mineral Exploration Permit
Asarel Investment, the investment arm of leading copper ore mining and processing company Asarel-Medet, has been awarded a metallic minerals prospecting and exploration permit.
On Wednesday, Bulgaria's government approved the issuance of a permit for prospecting and exploration of metallic minerals in the "Varshilo" area on the territory of the municipalities of Sozopol and Sredets, Burgas district.
The permit awarded to Asarel Investment EAD is for a period of three years.
The minimum work program of the company envisages investments of BGN 917 300, part of which is the sum of BGN 40 000 earmarked for environmental protection and rehabilitation.
- » New Quake Spreads Alarm, Sends Mexicans into Streets
- » Angela Merkel Tries To Reach Undecided German Voters Ahead Of Sunday Election
- » Iraqi Kurds Abroad Begin Voting In Disputed Independence Referendum
- » Europe's Youth Unemployment Poses Risk to Democracy
- » The Bulgarian Railways Add Extra Seats to Services During Holiday Weekend
- » Ryanair Plans to Make Pilots Change Holidays