Bulgaria Joins Leading Livestock Breeding Expo as Partner
Bulgaria is the first EU country to be a partner of the international livestock breeding expo SOMMET DE L'ÉLEVAGE, to be held in Clermont-Ferrand on October 1-3, 2014.
The event was presented in Bulgaria's Embassy in Paris, according to the press office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
Bulgaria's official representatives at the presentation were Bulgaria's Ambassador to France Angel Cholakov and Zlatka Vasileva, head of the Livestock Breeding Directorate at Bulgaria's Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
Only one country, Peru, has so far been a partner of the expo.
In this year's event, Bulgaria will have its own pavilion, which will be organized under the aegis of Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov and Bulgaria's Ambassador to France Angel Cholakov.
The expo is to attract over 82 500 professional visitors, with over 2000 animals from different breeds from 1250 farms to be presented.
During the meeting in Paris, the representatives of Bulgaria and France discussed opportunities for bilateral cooperation in the sphere of livestock breeding.
- » Bulgaria Keen on Keeping Good Economic Ties with Russia, Lukarski Says
- » Bulgarian Scientists Foresee Economic Growth of 1.4 % in 2015
- » Additional BGN 15 M Needed for Sofia's Subway Extension
- » Explosion-Stricken Unit of Bulgaria’s VMZ Sopot Military Plant to Start Functioning in a Week
- » Bulgaria Speeds Up Construction of Maritsa Motorway Lot 2 ahead of EU Commissioner’s Visit
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Head Dismissed amid Extortion Allegations