Harley-Davidson Motorcycles To Open Dealership in Sofia
The iconic US motorcycle brand Harley-Davidson opens an official dealership in Sofia on May 17.
It is owned and managed by an independent local entrepreneur and is under the jurisdiction of the Harley-Davidson office for South Eastern Europe in Athens.
On May 17 and 18 the company offers free test drive of 23 models. It will take place at the dealership in Sofia, after a registration on the company website.
Besides motorcycles, the store will sell original parts and official Harley-Davidson merchandise and clothes.
- » Minister: Bulgaria's Budget Surplus Exceeds BGN 1 B at End of April
- » Final Agreement on Bulgaria-Greece Gas Grid Interconnector Delayed by Technicalities – Minister
- » Number of Livestock Holdings in Bulgaria Down 34% in 2014
- » Poor Transport, Energy Links Impede Development of SEE Countries – Plevneliev, Pusic
- » Chevron Interested in Reviving Burgas-Alexandroupolis Oil Pipeline – Transneft President
- » Bulgaria’s Tripartite Cooperation Council to Discuss Minimum Wage