Pironkova Commends Grigor Dimitrov for Huge Progress
Bulgaria's top female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova believes Grigor Dimitrov will break into the ATP top 10 very soon.
"What Grigor is doing at the moment is truly admirable, not only for the Bulgarian sport, but for the country as a whole. I see huge growth in him. I think there are only 6-7 players in the world who can beat him. At this pace, he will make it into the top 10 very soon and I wish him success", Pironkova commented.
"I would gladly play together with Grigor in mixed-doubles again. This may be a little hard in the near future, since we both have a different program and doubles is not our priority, but if the chance comes it would be wonderful", Pironkova, ranked 43rd in the WTA added.
As for her personal goals, the Plovdiv-born shared that her focus is not so much on the ranking as on individual tournaments. She hopes her title in Sydney would not remain the only one in her career.
- » Bulgarian Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the Semi-Finals in Cincinnati Tournament
- » Bulgaria Will Host 2 Tournaments of the New World Volleyball Championship in 2018
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins Against Juan Matin del Porto in Cincinnati
- » The Municipality of Burgas is Working on the Rescue of Local Football
- » Dimitar Berbatov will Join a Former Teammate and Coach in India
- » Successful Start For Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov in Cincinnati Masters Tennis Tournament