Pironkova Commends Grigor Dimitrov for Huge Progress
Bulgaria's top female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova believes Grigor Dimitrov will break into the ATP top 10 very soon.
"What Grigor is doing at the moment is truly admirable, not only for the Bulgarian sport, but for the country as a whole. I see huge growth in him. I think there are only 6-7 players in the world who can beat him. At this pace, he will make it into the top 10 very soon and I wish him success", Pironkova commented.
"I would gladly play together with Grigor in mixed-doubles again. This may be a little hard in the near future, since we both have a different program and doubles is not our priority, but if the chance comes it would be wonderful", Pironkova, ranked 43rd in the WTA added.
As for her personal goals, the Plovdiv-born shared that her focus is not so much on the ranking as on individual tournaments. She hopes her title in Sydney would not remain the only one in her career.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells