Bulgarian PM Oresharski to Attend Business Forum in Croatia
Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski is going on a one-day official visit to Croatia, Tuesday.
In Zagreb, PM Oresharski is to attend a meeting with his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic, followed by a bilateral agreements signing ceremony of a cooperation program between the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of Croatia and Bulgaria's Ministry of Education and Science, as well as a cooperation program in the field of culture between the Croatian and the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture.
During his visit to Zagreb, Oresharski will participate in a Bulgarian – Croatian business forum during which a Memorandum of Understanding is to be signed between the Croatian Agency for SMEs and Investments and the Bulgarian SMEs Promotion Agency.
Prime Minister Oresharski will meet with the Bulgarian community in Croatia, as well.
Bulgaria's delegation will include the Minister of Education and Science Aneliya Klisarova, Deputy Minister of Culture Vasil Vasilev and Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy Branimir Botev, as well as business representatives.
- » Service Life of Unit 5 of Bulgaria’s Kozloduy NPP Extended Until 2047
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Customs Agency Proceeds To Increase by BGN 2 B for 2016
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry To Launch BGN 3.5 M Scheme for Mineral Springs
- » Number of Russians Buying Property in Bulgaria Dwindles in 2 Years
- » Bulgaria's Energy Min Defends Predecessor in Belene Nuclear Case
- » Fuel Prices in Bulgaria Not To Increase This Winter