Bulgarian PM Oresharski to Attend Business Forum in Croatia
Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski is going on a one-day official visit to Croatia, Tuesday.
In Zagreb, PM Oresharski is to attend a meeting with his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic, followed by a bilateral agreements signing ceremony of a cooperation program between the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of Croatia and Bulgaria's Ministry of Education and Science, as well as a cooperation program in the field of culture between the Croatian and the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture.
During his visit to Zagreb, Oresharski will participate in a Bulgarian – Croatian business forum during which a Memorandum of Understanding is to be signed between the Croatian Agency for SMEs and Investments and the Bulgarian SMEs Promotion Agency.
Prime Minister Oresharski will meet with the Bulgarian community in Croatia, as well.
Bulgaria's delegation will include the Minister of Education and Science Aneliya Klisarova, Deputy Minister of Culture Vasil Vasilev and Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy Branimir Botev, as well as business representatives.
- » Die Presse: 'New Signs of Life' for South Stream from Bulgaria
- » Too Early for EU Response on Bulgaria's 'Gas Hub' Idea - Commission VP Georgieva
- » Bulgaria Air in Codeshare Deal with Germany's airberlin
- » Bulgaria Adopts 2015 Budget with 3% Deficit
- » Fitch Maintains Bulgaria’s Credit Rating At ‘BBB-‘ With Stable Outlook
- » Austria’s BauMax Sells Bulgaria Unit for Token EUR 1