Bulgarian PM Oresharski to Attend Business Forum in Croatia
Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski is going on a one-day official visit to Croatia, Tuesday.
In Zagreb, PM Oresharski is to attend a meeting with his Croatian counterpart Zoran Milanovic, followed by a bilateral agreements signing ceremony of a cooperation program between the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of Croatia and Bulgaria's Ministry of Education and Science, as well as a cooperation program in the field of culture between the Croatian and the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture.
During his visit to Zagreb, Oresharski will participate in a Bulgarian – Croatian business forum during which a Memorandum of Understanding is to be signed between the Croatian Agency for SMEs and Investments and the Bulgarian SMEs Promotion Agency.
Prime Minister Oresharski will meet with the Bulgarian community in Croatia, as well.
Bulgaria's delegation will include the Minister of Education and Science Aneliya Klisarova, Deputy Minister of Culture Vasil Vasilev and Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy Branimir Botev, as well as business representatives.
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014
- » Bulgaria’s Banking System Posts January Profit of BGN 121 M
- » More Bulgarians Went on Business Trips, Holidays Abroad in January
- » EVN Proposes Rise in Electricity Prices of 6.98%
- » Uber Bulgaria To Be Investigated by Authorities