Bulgarian Govt to Employ Young Roma as Integration Consultants
Bulgaria's Ministerial Council is planning to employ young Roma citizens to work as consultants for the National Roma Integration Strategy.
The National Roma Integration Strategy was ratified by the previous Bulgarian government, and falls within the auspices of the National Council for Cooperation on Ethnic and Integration Issues.
Under the program, the Ministerial Council will open at least 5 positions for representatives of the Roma community. They have to be students in their last year of university, the Pressa daily reveals. The salary for the young consultants will be BGN 500.
Although progress has been slow in the Roma integration strategy, an active utilization of funds for social housing has been noted in the regions of Vidin, Dupnitsa, and Devnya.
- » Leading Australian Scientists Have Calculated the Crash Site of MH370 'With Unprecedented Precision and Certainty'
- » Wild Fires Broke Out in the South Bulgarian Region of Haskovo
- » Malala Yousafzai Has Been Accepted to Study at Oxford University
- » 40 Years from the First Satellite Signal from Bulgaria to Space
- » Earthquake in Azerbaijan
- » Cyrilic Creator on the Internet Andrey Chernov Died