Bulgarian Govt to Employ Young Roma as Integration Consultants
Bulgaria's Ministerial Council is planning to employ young Roma citizens to work as consultants for the National Roma Integration Strategy.
The National Roma Integration Strategy was ratified by the previous Bulgarian government, and falls within the auspices of the National Council for Cooperation on Ethnic and Integration Issues.
Under the program, the Ministerial Council will open at least 5 positions for representatives of the Roma community. They have to be students in their last year of university, the Pressa daily reveals. The salary for the young consultants will be BGN 500.
Although progress has been slow in the Roma integration strategy, an active utilization of funds for social housing has been noted in the regions of Vidin, Dupnitsa, and Devnya.
- » Union of Armenians in Europe To Hold Charity Ball in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Thousands Convicted for Homosexuality To Be Pardoned Posthumously in Britain
- » So Independent Festival To Host Sundance, Tribeca, Cannes Movies in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski
- » Stage of Centuries Opera Season To Be Launched in Bulgaria's Tarnovo in 2017
- » Bulgaria's Health Insurance Fund To End 2016 With BGN 50 M Deficit