Bulgarian Govt to Employ Young Roma as Integration Consultants
Bulgaria's Ministerial Council is planning to employ young Roma citizens to work as consultants for the National Roma Integration Strategy.
The National Roma Integration Strategy was ratified by the previous Bulgarian government, and falls within the auspices of the National Council for Cooperation on Ethnic and Integration Issues.
Under the program, the Ministerial Council will open at least 5 positions for representatives of the Roma community. They have to be students in their last year of university, the Pressa daily reveals. The salary for the young consultants will be BGN 500.
Although progress has been slow in the Roma integration strategy, an active utilization of funds for social housing has been noted in the regions of Vidin, Dupnitsa, and Devnya.
- » Hurricane Ophelia Knocked Down the Roof of Cork City Stadium (Video)
- » 3 Companies Approach Malaysia Over Restarting Search For Plane MH 370
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny With Temperatures up to 21-26°C
- » Famous Maltese Journalist and Blogger Dies in Car Bomb Attack
- » Hurricane Ophelia Hit Ireland, Trees have Fallen and Power Lines were Destroyed
- » The Tenth Edition of the Awards "Person of the Year" Now Accepting Nominations