Grigor Dimitrov Regains 14th Position in ATP
Grigor Dimitrov has climbed 2 positions in the ATP World Ranking and is now 14th, equaling his career best.
The Bulgarian won his first clay court ATP title on Sunday in Bucharest, beating Lukas Rosol 7:6, 6:1 in the final.
Looking at the ranking, Dimitrov has 2,200 points, which is only 355 less than the 10th place John Isner. This means that the big target of entering the top 10 could be not so far down the road, if the Bulgarian continues with his good results.
In May, Dimitrov is scheduled to play tournaments in Madrid and Rome, ahead of the French Open, which starts at the end of the month.
Meanwhile, Tsvetana Pironkova dropped 2 positions in the WTA Ranking and is now 43rd.
- » It is Official Cristiano Ronaldo is Staying at Bernabeu
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Among the Top 10 in the World Tennis
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama Finishes 2nd in the Final of Nagoya Sumo Tournamen
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Will Have to Pass the Qualifiers of the US Open
- » Levski Signs Former Manchester United Player
- » Levski Sofia is Out and Botev Plovdiv Crushed its Opponent Last Night in Europa League