Grigor Dimitrov Regains 14th Position in ATP
Grigor Dimitrov has climbed 2 positions in the ATP World Ranking and is now 14th, equaling his career best.
The Bulgarian won his first clay court ATP title on Sunday in Bucharest, beating Lukas Rosol 7:6, 6:1 in the final.
Looking at the ranking, Dimitrov has 2,200 points, which is only 355 less than the 10th place John Isner. This means that the big target of entering the top 10 could be not so far down the road, if the Bulgarian continues with his good results.
In May, Dimitrov is scheduled to play tournaments in Madrid and Rome, ahead of the French Open, which starts at the end of the month.
Meanwhile, Tsvetana Pironkova dropped 2 positions in the WTA Ranking and is now 43rd.
- » Perfect Start for Grigor Dimitrov in Barcelona
- » Mohamed Salah: Liverpool Forward Voted PFA Player of the Year 2017-18
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo