Sunny Beach Again Is the Cheapest Resort for Brits
Bulgaria's seaside resort Sunny Beach is again the cheapest beach resort for Brits, shows a survey of the British daily Telegraph and Post Office's Holiday Costs Barometer.
According to the newspaper, one day in Sunny Beach, including 10 tourist staples, including meals and drinks and sunscreen would cost GBP 43.26.
“The Black Sea resort has a capacity for 300,000 budget-conscious holidaymakers and pulsates to the beat of 24-hour parties,” writes The Telegraph.
Sunny Beach is closely followed by Marmaris in Turkey, Costa del Sol and Costa Blanca in Spain and Algarve in Portugal. Further down the list are Paphos in Cyprus, Crete in Greece, Istria in Croatia, Orlando, FLA and Corfu, Greece.
- » Thomas Cook 'Adds 50 000 Airline Seats' to Bulgaria
- » Russia Is Strategic Partner in Tourism for Bulgaria, Angelkova Tells TASS
- » Free Map of Wine Routes Guides Tourists in Bulgaria's Melnik Region
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Voted 3rd in European Best Destinations Ranking
- » Sofia Hosts 33rd Edition of Holiday & Spa International Tourist Fair
- » Revenues from Short-term Accommodation Increased in Bulgaria in December 2015