Sunny Beach Again Is the Cheapest Resort for Brits
Bulgaria's seaside resort Sunny Beach is again the cheapest beach resort for Brits, shows a survey of the British daily Telegraph and Post Office's Holiday Costs Barometer.
According to the newspaper, one day in Sunny Beach, including 10 tourist staples, including meals and drinks and sunscreen would cost GBP 43.26.
“The Black Sea resort has a capacity for 300,000 budget-conscious holidaymakers and pulsates to the beat of 24-hour parties,” writes The Telegraph.
Sunny Beach is closely followed by Marmaris in Turkey, Costa del Sol and Costa Blanca in Spain and Algarve in Portugal. Further down the list are Paphos in Cyprus, Crete in Greece, Istria in Croatia, Orlando, FLA and Corfu, Greece.
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech