Sunny Beach Again Is the Cheapest Resort for Brits
Bulgaria's seaside resort Sunny Beach is again the cheapest beach resort for Brits, shows a survey of the British daily Telegraph and Post Office's Holiday Costs Barometer.
According to the newspaper, one day in Sunny Beach, including 10 tourist staples, including meals and drinks and sunscreen would cost GBP 43.26.
“The Black Sea resort has a capacity for 300,000 budget-conscious holidaymakers and pulsates to the beat of 24-hour parties,” writes The Telegraph.
Sunny Beach is closely followed by Marmaris in Turkey, Costa del Sol and Costa Blanca in Spain and Algarve in Portugal. Further down the list are Paphos in Cyprus, Crete in Greece, Istria in Croatia, Orlando, FLA and Corfu, Greece.
- » Bulgaria With Potential to Contribute to EU-China Partnership
- » Bulgarian’s Voyages Abroad Up By ¼
- » Number of UAE Tourists Showing Interest in Bulgaria’s Nature Increases
- » Over 1,000 Cruise Passengers Arrive at Burgas Port
- » 15th Edition of Food and Beverage Tourism Fair Held in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport Reports Strong Growth of Passengers