Lines Form at Border Crossings Between Bulgaria and Turkey
There are long lines of freight trucks at the border crossings between Bulgaria and Turkey, reports Bulgaria's wire service BTA, quoting Turkish media.
At Kapikule – Kapitan Andreevo crossing the line on the Turkish side is around 6 km and at Hamzabeyli - Lesovo - around 5 km.
This, according to the media is due to the overhaul of Bulgaria's Kapitan Andreevo border crossing point, which is expected to last for a few more months.
- » Romanian Man Dies in Skiing Accident in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » Two Migrants Die from Cold Exposure near Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey
- » Magnitude-3.0 Earthquake Shakes Bulgaria’s Smolyan Region
- » Bulgaria Warns of Potentially Dangerous Rainfall in Burgas Region
- » Female Body Found on Beach in Bulgaria's Chernomorets
- » Translation of Bulgarian Novel Goes to 2016 PEN Prize Finals