Lines Form at Border Crossings Between Bulgaria and Turkey
There are long lines of freight trucks at the border crossings between Bulgaria and Turkey, reports Bulgaria's wire service BTA, quoting Turkish media.
At Kapikule – Kapitan Andreevo crossing the line on the Turkish side is around 6 km and at Hamzabeyli - Lesovo - around 5 km.
This, according to the media is due to the overhaul of Bulgaria's Kapitan Andreevo border crossing point, which is expected to last for a few more months.
- » German Transplant Patient to Receive Liver from Bulgarian Donor
- » Outgoing Justice Minister Calls for Consensus on Priority Goals
- » Trade Union: ¼ of Bulgarian Households Below Poverty Threshold
- » Fatal Traffic Accidents in Bulgaria See Dramatic Increase – Expert
- » Child Beggars in Bulgaria's Capital 'Numbering 400'
- » Firefighters Protest in Varna