Lines Form at Border Crossings Between Bulgaria and Turkey
There are long lines of freight trucks at the border crossings between Bulgaria and Turkey, reports Bulgaria's wire service BTA, quoting Turkish media.
At Kapikule – Kapitan Andreevo crossing the line on the Turkish side is around 6 km and at Hamzabeyli - Lesovo - around 5 km.
This, according to the media is due to the overhaul of Bulgaria's Kapitan Andreevo border crossing point, which is expected to last for a few more months.
- » Yellow Dust Found All Across Sofia
- » More than 33 000 Bulgarians Moved to Live in Villages in Past Year
- » 30 % of Bulgarians Have Confidence in Coalition Government – Gallup
- » UNICEF Launches Exhibition to Assist Children of Nepal
- » Authorities Declare State of Emergency in Bulgaria's Mezdra Due to Rain, Floods
- » Sun, Rain and Hails To Take Over Bulgaria