Bulgaria's Dimitrov Wins ATP World Tour 250 in Bucharest
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov has won the ATP World Tour 250 tournament in Bucharest by beating the Czech Republic's Lucas Rosol by 7:6 (2), 6:1.
On Sunday Dimitrov scored his third ATP World Tour title after the one in Stockholm in October 2013 and the one in Acapulco in February 2014.
Sunday's victory brought Dimitrov a prize of EUR 77 135 and 250 points for the ATP ranking, where he can climb to 13th place.
- » Ludogorets, Crvena Zvezda Tied in Champions League Qualifier
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Facing Serbia's Crvena Zvezda
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Ascends His 8th Eight-Thousander
- » IOC Allows Russian Competitors to Take Part in Rio Olympics
- » Top Court for Sport Upholds IAAF Ban on Russian Athletes from Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova Climbs Up World Tennis Ranking