Bulgaria's Dimitrov Wins ATP World Tour 250 in Bucharest
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov has won the ATP World Tour 250 tournament in Bucharest by beating the Czech Republic's Lucas Rosol by 7:6 (2), 6:1.
On Sunday Dimitrov scored his third ATP World Tour title after the one in Stockholm in October 2013 and the one in Acapulco in February 2014.
Sunday's victory brought Dimitrov a prize of EUR 77 135 and 250 points for the ATP ranking, where he can climb to 13th place.
- » Former Bulgarian Captain Stiliyan Petrov Returns to Aston Villa
- » At Least 110 Bulgarians to Compete in European Games 2015
- » Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko