Bulgaria's Dimitrov Wins ATP World Tour 250 in Bucharest
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov has won the ATP World Tour 250 tournament in Bucharest by beating the Czech Republic's Lucas Rosol by 7:6 (2), 6:1.
On Sunday Dimitrov scored his third ATP World Tour title after the one in Stockholm in October 2013 and the one in Acapulco in February 2014.
Sunday's victory brought Dimitrov a prize of EUR 77 135 and 250 points for the ATP ranking, where he can climb to 13th place.
- » Minister Invites Qatari Entrepreneurs to Invest in Bulgarian Sports Complexes
- » Bulgaria Goes to Eurovolley Quarterfinals after 3:2 Win over Netherlands
- » Croatia Defeats Bulgaria 3:0 in Euro Qualifier Match
- » Bulgaria Defeats Czech Republic in Eurovolley Match in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Hopes for Win over Czech Team in Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Facing Croatia in UEFA EURO 2016 Qualifiers