Bulgaria's Dimitrov Wins ATP World Tour 250 in Bucharest
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov has won the ATP World Tour 250 tournament in Bucharest by beating the Czech Republic's Lucas Rosol by 7:6 (2), 6:1.
On Sunday Dimitrov scored his third ATP World Tour title after the one in Stockholm in October 2013 and the one in Acapulco in February 2014.
Sunday's victory brought Dimitrov a prize of EUR 77 135 and 250 points for the ATP ranking, where he can climb to 13th place.
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10
- » Boryana Kaleyn 4th in the Rhythmic Gymnastics All-Around in Portugal