Bulgaria's Dimitrov Wins ATP World Tour 250 in Bucharest
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov has won the ATP World Tour 250 tournament in Bucharest by beating the Czech Republic's Lucas Rosol by 7:6 (2), 6:1.
On Sunday Dimitrov scored his third ATP World Tour title after the one in Stockholm in October 2013 and the one in Acapulco in February 2014.
Sunday's victory brought Dimitrov a prize of EUR 77 135 and 250 points for the ATP ranking, where he can climb to 13th place.
- » Owner of Bulgaria's Biggest Telecom Acquires Levski Football Club
- » Pironkova Gets Off to a Good Start at US Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Retains 24th Spot in ATP Ranking
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage