Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for the Final in Bucharest
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the final of the ATP tournament in Bucharest after his rival, Gael Monfils quit 15-minutes into the match due to injury.
Thus Dimitrov gained 150 points in the ATP rankings, which will bring him back to the 15-th place. If he wins the Bucharest tournament and Kei Nishikori does not get to the final in Barcelona, the Bulgarian would climb to the record 13-th place.
Dimitrov will face Lukas Rosol at the Sunday final.
- » Bulgaria to Skip Euro Weightlifting Contest Over Positive Doping Test
- » Bulgaria's Top Tennis Players Off to Successful Start in Miami Tennis Open
- » Potential Majority Owners Withdraw from Bulgaria's CSKA
- » Bulgaria's Borislav Mihaylov Reelected to UEFA's Executive Committee
- » Potential Majority Owner Starts Financial Inspection at Bulgaria's CSKA
- » KTB Majority Owner Withdraws from Botev Plovdiv PFC