Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for the Final in Bucharest
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the final of the ATP tournament in Bucharest after his rival, Gael Monfils quit 15-minutes into the match due to injury.
Thus Dimitrov gained 150 points in the ATP rankings, which will bring him back to the 15-th place. If he wins the Bucharest tournament and Kei Nishikori does not get to the final in Barcelona, the Bulgarian would climb to the record 13-th place.
Dimitrov will face Lukas Rosol at the Sunday final.
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Proceeds to Second Round of ITF Tournament in Poland
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Promising Sao Paulo Winger
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Win Russian Open Grand Prix
- » Multifunctional Sports Hall to Open next to Sofia Central Railway Station
- » Draw Determines Tough Opponents for Bulgaria in 2018 World Cup Qualifiers
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Reach Final of Russian Open