Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for the Final in Bucharest
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the final of the ATP tournament in Bucharest after his rival, Gael Monfils quit 15-minutes into the match due to injury.
Thus Dimitrov gained 150 points in the ATP rankings, which will bring him back to the 15-th place. If he wins the Bucharest tournament and Kei Nishikori does not get to the final in Barcelona, the Bulgarian would climb to the record 13-th place.
Dimitrov will face Lukas Rosol at the Sunday final.
- » Samuel Eto'o Confirms Participation in Stoichkov's Birthday Show
- » Bulgaria's Pamporovo Hosts European Cup Ladies' Slalom
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Hristo Stoichkov Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- » Bautista Agut Triumphs in First Edition of Sofia Open
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup
- » Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium