Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for the Final in Bucharest
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the final of the ATP tournament in Bucharest after his rival, Gael Monfils quit 15-minutes into the match due to injury.
Thus Dimitrov gained 150 points in the ATP rankings, which will bring him back to the 15-th place. If he wins the Bucharest tournament and Kei Nishikori does not get to the final in Barcelona, the Bulgarian would climb to the record 13-th place.
Dimitrov will face Lukas Rosol at the Sunday final.
- » Bulgaria's Slavia, Beroe Achieve Victory, Draw in Europa League Qualifiers
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Moves into 3rd Round of Wimbledon Tournament
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Ousted in First Round of Wimbledon
- » CSKA Sofia Returns to Bulgaria's Top Football Division
- » Bulgarian Defender Ivan Ivanov joins Greece’s Football Club Panathinaikos
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Makes It Past Wimbledon's 1st Round