Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for the Final in Bucharest
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the final of the ATP tournament in Bucharest after his rival, Gael Monfils quit 15-minutes into the match due to injury.
Thus Dimitrov gained 150 points in the ATP rankings, which will bring him back to the 15-th place. If he wins the Bucharest tournament and Kei Nishikori does not get to the final in Barcelona, the Bulgarian would climb to the record 13-th place.
Dimitrov will face Lukas Rosol at the Sunday final.
- » Bulgaria Loses to Argentina in Last Volleyball World League Match
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Third Round of Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria to Have Nine Representatives in UEFA Committees
- » Bulgaria's Rising Basketball Star Vezenkov Reportedly Joins Barcelona
- » Bulgaria's Beroe Wins, Litex Draws in First Qualifying Round of Europa League
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Captain of Romanian Football Champion