Turkish Customs Officers Caught BG Driver With 61 kg Heroin
Turkish customs officers apprehended 61 kg of heroin in a Bulgarian truck as it tried to cross the Kapikule border checkpoint into Bulgaria, reports BTA.
Officially the truck was carrying cement from Turkey to Bulgaria. At the checkpoint it turned out that the load was heavier than declared and the customs officers carried out a thorough inspection of the vehicle.
A customs sniffing dog discovered 121 packages of heroin, hidden in pipes.
The driver, a Bulgarian citizen, was arrested and handed over to the Edrine legal authorities.
- » Dozens have Died in a Series of Attacks in Afghanistan
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District