Work Makes 43% of Bulgarians Sick
Work has a negative effect on the health of 43% of Bulgarians, shows a national survey of the Labour Inspectorate.
It encompassed 200 000 employees in all sectors.
Around 40% of respondents said they work in a stressful environment. One third said they have very short deadlines for their tasks and 20% work very fast.
Most frequent complaints among employees are fatigue (45%), stress (40%), back pain (37%) and muscle pains in neck, shoulders and extremities.
The employees also complain of headaches, eyesight problems, hearing problems and even skin conditions.
- » Sofia Hosts World Congress in Viticulture and Winemaking
- » 4 People Dead, 15 Injured in Road Accidents During the Past Day
- » Code Yellow Warning Issued Over Heavy Rain in 18 Bulgarian Districts
- » 3 People Dead, 23 Injured in Road Accidents During Past Day
- » 100 Bulgarian Books Were Introduced to the Library of Congress in Washington D.C
- » Bulgarian Christians Celebrate Ascension of Christ