Work Makes 43% of Bulgarians Sick
Work has a negative effect on the health of 43% of Bulgarians, shows a national survey of the Labour Inspectorate.
It encompassed 200 000 employees in all sectors.
Around 40% of respondents said they work in a stressful environment. One third said they have very short deadlines for their tasks and 20% work very fast.
Most frequent complaints among employees are fatigue (45%), stress (40%), back pain (37%) and muscle pains in neck, shoulders and extremities.
The employees also complain of headaches, eyesight problems, hearing problems and even skin conditions.
- » Abundant Rainfall Causes Flooding in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
- » Three Injured After Mass Fight Between Migrants in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria as Long Weekend Comes to End
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Day of Education, Culture, Slavonic Alphabet
- » Egypt Sends Submarine to Find Missing Flight MS804’s Black Boxes
- » No Injuries, Damage Reported after Earthquake near Bulgaria’s Sandanski