Work Makes 43% of Bulgarians Sick
Work has a negative effect on the health of 43% of Bulgarians, shows a national survey of the Labour Inspectorate.
It encompassed 200 000 employees in all sectors.
Around 40% of respondents said they work in a stressful environment. One third said they have very short deadlines for their tasks and 20% work very fast.
Most frequent complaints among employees are fatigue (45%), stress (40%), back pain (37%) and muscle pains in neck, shoulders and extremities.
The employees also complain of headaches, eyesight problems, hearing problems and even skin conditions.
- » Two People Dead, One’s Life in Danger After Road Accidents in the Past Day
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped
- » ‘Cats’ Musical To Be Staged at Sofia’s NDK
- » 35% of Bulgarian Population Living in Poverty
- » Bulgaria Displays Ancient Treasures In Cooperation With Other European Countries
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday