Work Makes 43% of Bulgarians Sick
Work has a negative effect on the health of 43% of Bulgarians, shows a national survey of the Labour Inspectorate.
It encompassed 200 000 employees in all sectors.
Around 40% of respondents said they work in a stressful environment. One third said they have very short deadlines for their tasks and 20% work very fast.
Most frequent complaints among employees are fatigue (45%), stress (40%), back pain (37%) and muscle pains in neck, shoulders and extremities.
The employees also complain of headaches, eyesight problems, hearing problems and even skin conditions.
- » Pink Camper on a Tour in 25 Cities in Bulgaria to Help Women With Breast Cancer
- » The German President Signed a Law for Gay Marriages
- » NASA Forced to Deny There Was a Long-Lost ‘Civilisation’ on Mars
- » 2 Dead and 55 Injured after an Explosion of Restaurant in China
- » Pensioners in Norway have the Highest Standard of Living
- » Today's Google Doodle is about the Man who Predicted the Internet