Work Makes 43% of Bulgarians Sick
Work has a negative effect on the health of 43% of Bulgarians, shows a national survey of the Labour Inspectorate.
It encompassed 200 000 employees in all sectors.
Around 40% of respondents said they work in a stressful environment. One third said they have very short deadlines for their tasks and 20% work very fast.
Most frequent complaints among employees are fatigue (45%), stress (40%), back pain (37%) and muscle pains in neck, shoulders and extremities.
The employees also complain of headaches, eyesight problems, hearing problems and even skin conditions.
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass BGN 3 B Healthcare Budget
- » Protesters Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Finance Minister
- » Man Presumed Dead After Blast at Bulgarian Hunting Ammo Factory
- » Woman Finds Hand Grenade In Sofia