Minor Earthquake Registered Near Sofia Friday Night
A 2.4 Richter scale earthquake was registered in the Sofia region on Friday night.
The epicenter was around 59 km south of Sofia, near the town of Samokov.
The quake caused no damages and no one was injured.
Earlier on Friday a 2.7 earthquake was registered 15 km from Sofia and on Thursday – a 2.9 Richter scale in the Rila mountains.
- » Truck with Undeclared Weapon Passed Trough Bulgaria
- » First Bulgarian Communication Satellite Is Ready To Be Launched in Space
- » 12 Die After Rioting in Venezuela
- » Mariya Stoyanova, СEM: The changes in The Criteria for Children’s Defence Will Be Helpful to Parents
- » The Temperatures Go Up
- » Today We Celebrate The World Earth Day