Minor Earthquake Registered Near Sofia Friday Night
A 2.4 Richter scale earthquake was registered in the Sofia region on Friday night.
The epicenter was around 59 km south of Sofia, near the town of Samokov.
The quake caused no damages and no one was injured.
Earlier on Friday a 2.7 earthquake was registered 15 km from Sofia and on Thursday – a 2.9 Richter scale in the Rila mountains.
- » Bulgaria Records No Improvement in Freedom House Report
- » Captured Bulgarians in Sudan Expected to be Released Soon
- » Bulgaria's Deputy Chief of Defense Dies Aged 53
- » Personalities in the News 2014 Poll Closes in Two Weeks
- » Bulgarians Held in Sudan 'Not Taken Hostage' - FM Daniel Mitov
- » Chinese Cinema Festival to Take Place in Sofia