Minor Earthquake Registered Near Sofia Friday Night
A 2.4 Richter scale earthquake was registered in the Sofia region on Friday night.
The epicenter was around 59 km south of Sofia, near the town of Samokov.
The quake caused no damages and no one was injured.
Earlier on Friday a 2.7 earthquake was registered 15 km from Sofia and on Thursday – a 2.9 Richter scale in the Rila mountains.
- » Three Bulgarian Films in 21st Sofia Film Fest's International Competition
- » Sofia Film Fest's Balkan Competition to Include 11 Films This Year
- » British Boy in Severe Condition after Jacuzzi Incident in Bulgaria
- » Oscars 2017: Moonlight Gets Best Picture Award after La La Land Read Out by Mistake
- » Oscars 2017: Piper Wins Animated Short Film Contest
- » Water Supply to Be Cut in Some Sofia Neighborhoods on Monday