Minor Earthquake Registered Near Sofia Friday Night
A 2.4 Richter scale earthquake was registered in the Sofia region on Friday night.
The epicenter was around 59 km south of Sofia, near the town of Samokov.
The quake caused no damages and no one was injured.
Earlier on Friday a 2.7 earthquake was registered 15 km from Sofia and on Thursday – a 2.9 Richter scale in the Rila mountains.
- » Two Bulgarians Vying for Grammy Awards
- » Bulgarian Parliament Scraps 'Long Weekends'
- » Bulgaria Adopts Hefty Fine for Speeding
- » Northern Lights Film Festival Begins in Sofia on Wednesday
- » Bulgarian Students' Disturbing PISA Results Show Need for New Teaching Methods
- » Bulgaria's Koprivshtitsa Festival Added to UNESCO Heritage List