Minor Earthquake Registered Near Sofia Friday Night
A 2.4 Richter scale earthquake was registered in the Sofia region on Friday night.
The epicenter was around 59 km south of Sofia, near the town of Samokov.
The quake caused no damages and no one was injured.
Earlier on Friday a 2.7 earthquake was registered 15 km from Sofia and on Thursday – a 2.9 Richter scale in the Rila mountains.
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Burgas, Gabrovo, Smolyan
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains