Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Panama Papers: First 'Politically Exposed' Bulgarian Name Emerges
- » AlixPartners Accuse Corpbank Owner of Taking Money from His Bank
- » Receivers Make Public AlixPartners’ Final Report on Bulgaria’s Insolvent KTB
- » Bulgarian Govt Debt Rises to EUR 13.35 B at End-March
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus to Exceed BGN 2.3 B at End of April
- » Bulgaria’s End-February Gross Foreign Debt Falls 0.7% from End-2015