Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Sofia Airport Reports 16 % Increase in Passenger Numbers in May
- » FDI in Bulgaria Drops 45% Y/Y in January-April 2016
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Publish Currency Exchange Rates by 6 p.m. on Workdays
- » Average Monthly Insurable Income in Bulgaria Was BGN 740.85 in Year to April 30
- » Former PM Oresharski Warns of Possible Greek-style Debt Crisis in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Banks Are Stable, PM Borisov Tells Greek C-Bank Chief Stournaras