Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgaria C-Bank Warns of Fake BGN 2 Notes
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Reports Surplus of BGN 1 066.6 M by end-April 2015
- » DSK Bank, CIBANK to Provide Revolving Loan of BGN 80 M to Bulgaria’s FLAG Fund
- » Tokuda Bank AD Changes Owner
- » Minister: Bulgaria's Budget Surplus Exceeds BGN 1 B at End of April
- » Bulgaria’s Tripartite Cooperation Council to Discuss Minimum Wage