Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » FDI in Bulgaria Down 18.7% Y/Y in H1 2016
- » Bulgaria's C-Bank Publishes Stress Tests Report
- » Stress Test Shows Bulgarian Banks Are Stable - C-Bank
- » Bulgaria's Budget Surplus Revenues 'to Be Invested in Poorer Regions'
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016