Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgaria's FinMin Expects Budget Surplus of BGN 627 M at End of September
- » Bulgarian C-Bank's Supervision Dept. Director General Kordovska Resigns
- » Bulgaria Moves to Adopt IMF’s Special Data Dissemination Standard Plus
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament to Discuss Increase in Excise Duty on Cigarettes
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank Discloses Pay of Former Governor, Deputies
- » Jan-July FDI in Bulgaria Rises 4.8% Y/Y