Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Issuing BGN 16 B Worth of New Debt
- » Bulgaria's Patriotic Front Opposes Ratification of New BGN 16 B Debt
- » Bulgaria Has Been Living on Borrowed Money since 2009 – Finance Minister
- » Bulgaria Records Second Lowest Inflation Rate in EU
- » Bulgarian Businesses Operate at Increased Debt Levels
- » Bulgaria Parliament Moves to Ensure Faster Repayment of Guaranteed Bank Deposits