Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Gov't to Seek BGN 300 M from Internal Market
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Make Proposal on KTB within Days – Central Bank
- » Bulgaria's Public Debt Sees Significant Increase in July
- » Protests to Be Staged in Support of KTB Across Bulgaria
- » BGN 2 Banknote Replaced with Coin in 2015
- » Protest Rally in Sofia Demands KTB Reopening