Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Illegal Trade in Fuels Costs Bulgaria Over BGN 1 B
- » Deputy Governor of Bulgarian National Bank Dismissed by Parliament
- » EBRD Cuts 2015 GDP Growth Forecast for Bulgaria to 0.8%
- » Bulgaria to Restart Eurozone Accession Talks
- » Dimitar Kostov May Head Bulgarian C-Bank’s Supervision Dept
- » Bulgaria’s Economy to Grow by 1.1% in 2015 – World Bank