Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgarian Consumer Confidence Increases - NSI
- » Bulgaria Warns of 18 Unlicensed Investment Intermediaries
- » Bulgaria Reports Prelim BGN 952 M Budget Surplus for January
- » Bulgarian Government Plans to Grant Pensioners BGN 50 M in Easter Bonuses
- » Bulgaria's C-Bank to Propose Approach to Eurozone Accession
- » Bulgaria’s Budget Gap Shrinks to 2.9% at End-2015