Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgaria Expects 1.2%/GDP Budget Surplus as of End-April
- » Bulgarians Made More Card Payments Abroad around Easter
- » Bulgaria Swings to Budget Surplus of 0.3% of GDP at End-March
- » Bulgaria ex-FinMin Djankov Quitting VTB Supervision
- » KTB Owner, Executives Appeal Bank's Insolvency
- » Bulgaria's Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 38.6 B at End of February