Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Debt Grows by EUR 2.1238 in 2016
- » Local Taxes May Be Paid to Sofia Municipality As Of February 1
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices