Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » KTB Directors: BNB Report Is 'A Lampoon'
- » Deposits In Bulgaria's Banks Up BGN 531 M In September
- » EU Bank Watchdog Urges Bulgaria to Ensure Instant Access to KTB Deposits
- » Conservators at Bulgaria’s Corpbank Submit Audit Report
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: BNB Not Willing to Discuss Options to Restructure Corpbank