Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgaria Fin Min Expects 0.7% Budget Surplus as of End-August
- » Bulgaria Reports 0.9% Budget Surplus as of End-July
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Replace BGN 2 Banknotes with BGN 2 Coins by end-2015
- » Bulgaria’s EconMin Proposing Tenfold Rise in Fuel Fraud Fines
- » Government Nominates C-Bank Head as Governor for Bulgaria in IMF
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Reaches Almost EUR 800 M in H1