Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » World Bank Approves 2017-2022 Partnership Framework for Bulgaria
- » Assets Managed by Investment Funds in Bulgaria Grow 2.6% Y/Y in March
- » FDI in Bulgaria Drops 37% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » Bulgaria to Grant 35-Year Concession on Sofia Airport
- » Bulgarian Household Income Rises 4.2% Y/Yin Q1, Expenditure up 0.9%
- » Bulgaria’s Govt to Discuss Granting Concession on Sofia Airport