Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bank Deposits Of Bulgarian Households Keep Growing in March
- » Funds Contracted Under EU Exceed 40%
- » International Monetary Fund Increases Expectaions on Bulgarian Economy
- » BNB Reports Current Account Surplus
- » Household Incomes Grows Faster Than Expenses
- » Unemployment Rate Down by 1.9% Over One Year