Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgarian Development Bank to Step up Ties with China’s ICBC
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves 2016 Draft Budget at First Reading
- » Bulgaria’s GDP Grows 2.2% Y/Y in Q3 - Flash Estimate
- » Bulgaria Swings to Mild Inflation in October
- » Bulgaria Curbs Cash Payments at BGN 5,000, Tightens VAT Rules for Company Cars
- » Bulgaria Raises Prices of Motorway Vignette Stickers