Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Govt Slashes BGN 500M Public Investment Program by BGN 150M
- » 1/3 Of Sums Withdrawn In June Put Back In Banks
- » Majority Owner Says Being Close to KTB Rescue Plan
- » Bulgaria's Ombudsman Accuses Central Bank of Inaction over Corpbank
- » Bulgaria's Interim Finmin Porozhanov Voices Concern about KTB
- » 53% of Bulgarians Do Not Trust Banking System – Poll