Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » FDI in Bulgaria Falls 34% Y/Y for January-May - C-Bank
- » Bulgaria, Iran to Deepen Economic Ties, Fight Against Tax, Customs Fraud
- » Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast Brought Extra BGN 200 M in Revenues
- » Bulgaria Posts Budget Surplus of 3.1% of GDP for End-May
- » Bulgaria Expects BGN 3.09 Budget Surplus for H1 2016
- » Pensions in Bulgaria Increase by 2.6 %