Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgaria C-Bank Governor 'Likely to Resign end-November'
- » Bulgaria Plans to Reintroduce 10% Bank Deposit Interest Tax
- » Sofia Court Suspends Insolvency Proceedings Against KTB
- » Bulgaria's C-bank Unveils Two-Lev Coin
- » Bulgaria C-bank Orders Victoria Bank to Start Servicing Depositors from Dec 12
- » Bulgaria's Deposit Insurance Fund Head Resigns