Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » BNB Welcomes KTB Shareholders' Efforts to Work on Recovery Plan
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities at 3.12% Yield
- » KTB Shareholders Seek Sofia Meeting to Prepare Rescue Plan
- » KTB Can Be Rescued Without Special Law or Public Funds, Experts Agree
- » Corpbank Rescue Options to Be Discussed at BIA
- » Student Loans Most Popular Among Medical Students – Survey