Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgaria's 2015 Draft Budget Includes Minimum Wage Freeze
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Picks 2 Local, 2 Int'l Banks for Bridge Loan
- » Holders of Guaranteed Deposits in Bulgaria's KTB Number 255 000
- » State Aid to FIB in Line with EU Rules, Commission Says
- » Finance Ministry To Present Draft Budget Report
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 7-Year Issue of EUR-Denominated Govt Securities