Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece
- » Bitcoin Price Soars Above $5,000 to Record High
- » 2300% of Inflation in Venezuela