Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices
- » Airplane Tickets Prices Up by 28.6% in December
- » Bulgaria's Stock Exchange Reports BGN 5 M More in Turnover for 2016
- » Debt of 12 Bulgarian Municipalities Increases by 500%
- » Bulgarian C-Bank Data on FDI 'Incorrect', Investment Agency Head Says
- » BNB Introduces Register of Bank Accounts, Safes