Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Bulgaria's Outgoing PM Downplays Budget Update Affair
- » Socialist MP Backs Faster Deposit Repayment for Supervised Banks
- » Moody’s Cuts Bulgarian Corpbank’s Deposit Ratings
- » Bulgaria's GERB Withdraws Support from State Budget Overhaul
- » Bulgarian President Welcomes Updates to State Budget, Health Fund
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Agree to Update State Budget