Bulgarians Saved BGN 856 M in Q1 2014
Bulgarian households saved BGN 856 M in the first quarter of this year, shows data of the Central Bank (BNB).
Compared to Q1 2013, the savings increased by 29.7%. Broken down by months, in January the people put BGN 650 M in the banks, in February – BGN 114 M and in March – BGN 92 M.
BNB data shows that the private consumption and the business investment activities slowly recover.
In Q1 2014 the business credits have posted an increase.
- » Russian Bank To Acquire Bank Victoria?
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Largest Annual Deflation Rate in September
- » Payment Of Guaranteed Deposits In KTB To Begin In November
- » Depositors Storm KTB Headquarters, Blockade Streets
- » Bulgaria's Trade Balance Posts EUR 157.7M Deficit in August
- » Protests Continue over State Policies on KTB