USS Donald Cook Leaves Black Sea
The US guided missile destroyer USS Donald Cook has left the Black Sea, reported the Russian wire service ITAR-TASS on Friday.
The information was confirmed on the site of the US Navy.
USS Donald Cook left the Black Sea on Thursday, passed through the straits and entered the Aegean Sea.
Two NATO warships remain in the Black Sea. French ship Dupuy de Lome and USS Taylor entered the sea on April 10 and April 22, respectively.
The US frigate is in the western part of the sea near the Romanian port of Constanta, and the French ship is in the Georgian port of Batumi.
- » France and the United Kingdom have Signed a Border Security Agreement
- » Turkish Army Orders ‘Highest Level Security’ to Troops on Syria Border
- » Poland Wants a Strong US Military Presence
- » Pyongyang may have 10-20 Nuclear Warheads
- » Belgian Fighters Escort Russian Bombers Across the North Sea
- » Sweden to Make a State Agency for the Psychosocial Protection of the Population