USS Donald Cook Leaves Black Sea
The US guided missile destroyer USS Donald Cook has left the Black Sea, reported the Russian wire service ITAR-TASS on Friday.
The information was confirmed on the site of the US Navy.
USS Donald Cook left the Black Sea on Thursday, passed through the straits and entered the Aegean Sea.
Two NATO warships remain in the Black Sea. French ship Dupuy de Lome and USS Taylor entered the sea on April 10 and April 22, respectively.
The US frigate is in the western part of the sea near the Romanian port of Constanta, and the French ship is in the Georgian port of Batumi.
- » Poland to Overhaul Six Bulgarian MiG-29 Fighter Jets by end-2016
- » Bulgaria Ready to Increase Number of Troops Assisting Border Police
- » Poland’s Defense Minister to Meet with Bulgarian Counterpart in Sofia
- » US Military Equipment Arrives to Bulgaria for Black Sea Rotational Force Training
- » Bulgarian Army Launches Tactical Training Shabla 2015
- » Bulgaria Sending Troops to Border as Migrant Arrivals to Serbia Rise