USS Donald Cook Leaves Black Sea
The US guided missile destroyer USS Donald Cook has left the Black Sea, reported the Russian wire service ITAR-TASS on Friday.
The information was confirmed on the site of the US Navy.
USS Donald Cook left the Black Sea on Thursday, passed through the straits and entered the Aegean Sea.
Two NATO warships remain in the Black Sea. French ship Dupuy de Lome and USS Taylor entered the sea on April 10 and April 22, respectively.
The US frigate is in the western part of the sea near the Romanian port of Constanta, and the French ship is in the Georgian port of Batumi.
- » Bulgaria President's Security Council to Discuss Army on 27 April
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes Bill on NATO Communications Unit
- » Chief Executive of European Defence Agency to Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks 11 Years since NATO Accession
- » US Navy Destroyer Jason Dunham to Enter Black Sea Friday
- » NATO Centre for Excellence in Bulgaria Granted Accreditation